Who

"So who is she?"

"Well her name is (Y/n) (L/n), I don't really know any more than that"

"Why did you take her?"

"Because I wasn't about to leave her with that man. She was clearly terrified of him, and I don't believe for one second that she got those injuries falling down the stairs."

"He hurt her? What god awful creature was he?"

"Don't worry Graham, I socked him one before we left"

"Sounds like he deserved it"

"Violence is never the answer!"

"Yeah well, he definitely deserved it"

They are quiet for a moment as you try to match voice to person.

"You couldn't have dropped her somewhere safe?"

"Well I wanted to give her the option to travel with us, if that's alright with you lot of course"

"Your ship your rules, she seemed kinda freaked by us though"

"Well I think you would be too if you had an abusive boyfriend"

That's when you have enough.

"Ok for starters, you're not integrating me into your cult, and secondly, he isn't abusive! He loves me, and it was an accident!" You scowl, sitting up and tugging at the wires in your arm. You clutch your side as you shift, but you feel nothing.

"Sorry (Y/n), we really didn't mean to upset you" apologises The Doctor and you shrug. "And I can assure you we're not a cult, just travellers. And that lot are human, so you'll fit right in" she says brightly while you pause.

"When you say that lot..."

"Well I'm a Time Lord" she says with a nod and you raise your eyebrows, quickly adding it together.

"Two hearts?!"

"Um, yes actually" she mutters, confused.

"Yeah I could hear them" you say. Strangely, you feel embarrassed.

"Well maybe we made a mistake, let me make it up to you! Come on a quick trip, anywhere and why when you like! Oh yeah, it's travels in time and space" she winks upon your astonished face.

"The future?" You gasp and she nods.

"The future it is! Those meds are pretty strong, and I've given you the best calcium fibre structure I could find. Don't irritate your ribs too much and they should be fine in a day or two" she says and you smile, sliding from the bed.

"You're insane" you say and she laughs.

"Why thank you! Perhaps a little, but what's life without a touch of the minds' best tricks?" She asks.

You smile and she leads you all back down a corridor and into the room you started in.

"Console room of The Tardis, future you say? Yours or alien?" She inquires politely with a face scronch.

"Um, Alien please" you respond and she nods thoughtfully, flicking switches.

"Good choice, hold on tight!"

The floor shudders and you fall into a pillar which you grip with all your strength. The Doctor herself seems pretty stable on her feet, until you land with a huge crash that makes her stumble slightly and sends you almost to the floor.