Bodyguard Pt.1 | Sung Hoon

I walked inside the my husband's building. He is a runs a K-pop company so he is usually busy. I wanted to surprise him today because since last week he is hectic. He comes home at 1-2 and goes before I wake up. I don't really love him but I'm starting to like him nowadays. I was greeted by the workers there.

I went to the floor where my husband's office is. The elevator opened as I saw Sung Hoon standing in front of me. My heart started beating faster. What is this feeling I get every time I'm near him?! "Oh? Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked shocked. "I'm here to surprise Tae Min." I told him [Not the Shinee Taemin]

"Don't! Go home!" He said stopping me from getting off the elevator. I frowned at him. "What's wrong with you? Why can't I surprise him?" I asked him, still trying to get off the the elevator. "Please listen to me Y/n. Don't go now!" He pleaded. I dodged his try to stop me and pass him.

I started walking to Tae Min's office as I heard Sung Hoon from behind. I ignored him and was about to open the door when I heard weird noises from the office. They were...moans?! I opened the door slightly and saw Tae Min kissing a girl. My eyes widen at the sight. I didn't felt anything from this...

I didn't felt betrayed or hurt. Because I never loved him that much to be hurt by his lame moves like this. I was about to close the door when I saw the girl's face... It was none other than my former best friend. Wow... She wants to break my marriage too? She once stole my boyfriend and now my husband? Well then okay.

I don't care. Get lost both of you. I closed the door and turned around to see a guilty Sung Hoon. "I'm sorry. I should've told you before." He apologized. "So you knew about this?!" I asked him. "Y-Yes... It's going on for about 6 months now" He told me as I was left shocked.

"Wow! And you never thought of telling me? You didn't told your own best friend that her husband is cheating on her? Daebak!" I said sarcastically. "But you know what? I don't really care because I never loved him!" I told him as his eyes widen. "What?" He said shocked.

"yeah. This was a force marriage anyways. I never had feeling for him and when I was about to have, he showed his true colors. I'm actually glad I came here. Other wise I would've been left broken afterwards." I explained him. He nodded now understanding. "Wanna do an act?" I smirked at him.

He frowned at first but then realized what I'm talking about. "Why not best friend" He smirked too. I turned around and held the handle of the door. I took a deep breath and slammed the door opened. Both of them let go off each other and turned to me. Emily smirked at me as Taemin was shocked.

"Y/N what are you d-doing here?" He asked me while buttoning up his shirt. Eww gross. "I should ask this question to this bitch here." I looked at Emily. She just shrugged at me. "Look Y/n I'm so sorry but I will never let this happen again. I promise. I'm sorry" He begged. But I know he will do this again. I walked to them as he was looking at me confused.

I turned to him but my intentions were different. I grabbed a fist of Emily's hair making her groan in pain. Taemin was left shocked when I bagged her head on the glass table of his. A crack was made because of this as Emily held her head. But soon fell unconscious. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!!" Taemin yelled at me and raised his hand to slap me.

I wasn't scared of him but just then someone held his hand. I looked behind me and saw Sung Hoon. "Boss. It's bad to hit your wife after cheating on her for 6 months." He said as Taemin looked down embarrassed. I scoffed before walking out. I felt Sung Hoon follow me from behind as I got into the elevator.

He stood next to me and pressed the ground floor. We were on the 65th floor so it would take time go there. "I like you" I heard Sung Hoon. I turned him shocked. "Yes. I like you Y/n. Since a long time" He confessed. He turned to me, looking in my eyes. Wow this heart can't calm down can he?

"I know that you don't like me but I can try to make you fall for me. You caught Taemin cheating anyway. You can't stay with him after knowing this can you? NO. So I want you to give me a chance to proof my feeling to you. I promise not to act like that cheate-" I cut him off by kissing him. He was shocked by my action but soon gave in. I pulled back.

"You talk too much" I smiled at him. "I-Is this a yes?" He stuttered as I nodded. He smiled before kissing me. I immediately kissed him back. His hands on my waist as mine was wrapped around his neck. I like him... I can say this for sure. We pulled back as he held onto my hand. "Do you know any lawyer?" I asked him.

He nodded knowing what I'm about to do. "I will talk to him and also send you this information. You can tell him everything. He is really fast at things like this you know" He smirked at me making me laugh. The door opened as we both got out. I unlocked the car and sat on the passengers seat. Sung Hoon got in and started the engine.

"Let's get you ice cream!" He told and we went to ice cream parlour.

______________________________________

Requested by - sugarcode

-----------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 will be uploaded soon!

Look forward to it!