Author's Note

Hi, this is the first story I have ever published. I really hope you enjoy it. I love to live in my head. That's where I get the passion for writing from. I wrote this story about one of my favourite shows called Superman and Lois, and this is basically the gist of the whole story:

After years of facing supervillains, monsters, and alien invaders, the world's most famous superhero, The Man of Steel, aka Clark Kent and comic books' famed journalist Lois Lane face to face with one of their greatest challenges ever -- dealing with being working parents in today's society. Complicating the already daunting job of raising two boys, Clark and Lois worry about whether their sons, Jonathan and Jordan, could inherit their father's Kryptonian superpowers as they grow older. Returning to Smallville to handle some Kent family business, Clark and Lois are reacquainted with Lana Lang and her Fire Chief husband, Kyle Cushing. The adults aren't the only ones rediscovering old friendships in Smallville as the Kent sons are reacquainted with Lana and Kyle's rebellious daughter, Sarah. Of course, there's never a dull moment in the life of a superhero, especially with Lois' father, Gen. Samuel Lane, looking for Superman to vanquish a villain or save the day at a moment's notice.

Down below are just some words you will find in the story and their meaning behind them:

Y/n: Your name

K/n: your Kryptonian name (if you don't know what it is, take this quiz to find out http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/10470#.YG4qTuhKiF4 )

Y/l/n: Your last name

Krypton: Krypton is a fictional planet appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The planet is the native world of Superman and is named after the element Krypton.

Kryptonian: Krypton's race

Kryptonite: Kryptonite is a green crystal that is every Kryptonian weakness ( green kryptonite is the most common, but there is also red, gold, blue, white and more colours of kryptonite)

Red sun: Red sunlight, like that of his homeworld, leaves him powerless. It's not that he is weak. It's because Superman's home planet of krypton had a Red Sun that it orbited. Under it, the Kryptonians were as strong and fast as regular humans.

Blue sun: A Blue Sun drastically increases Superman's normal powers much more than a yellow sun. Superman gets Superman vision which gives humans/other beings Kryptonian powers without drawbacks.

Thank you so much for choosing my book to read (wow, I sound like those people on the planes that say "thank you for flying with..."). I really hope you enjoy it, and I had so much fun writing this. And I have to thank my friends for forcing me to do this.