𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 56.

Scott was peacefully eating his taco bell while sitting on a bench outside the buidling when Rocket and Nebula arrived on Rocket's spaceship.

The landing caused Scott's filling in the taco bell to messily fly out.

"Hej humie! Where is big green?" Rocket yelled out standing on the spaceship's stairs.

"Um. Kitchen! I think." Scott stuttered completely amazed by the spaceship and talking racoon.

"It's awesome." Scott told Nabula as she was walking past him.

"Rhodey, careful on the entry.There's an idiot on the landing zone."

As she said that Rhodey landed right next to the bench Scott was sitting on, causing him to jump. "Oh god."

"What's up regular size man." Rhodey greeted him and walked away.

Then Scott saw Bruce walking towards him,handing him another two taco bells with a big smile across his face before walking to the spaceship and leaving with Rocket.

...
New Asgard

They arrived to the poor looking cottage where Valkyrie had sent them.

Rocket opened the door walking in first with Bruce behind him.

"Ew. Something died in here." Rocket complained,looking sour.

"Hello! Thor!" Bruce called out for him.

"Are you here about the cable?" They heard Thor's voice.

"The cinemax went out two weeks ago,the sports program is kinda fuzzy." Thor walked around as Bruce and Rocket entered the living room.

They're faces froze as they saw him.

He looked...different. His usual muscular body was gone.

"Boys!!" Thor shouted happily when he finally saw them. "Oh my god it's so good to see you." He hugged them both.

"Hulk,you know my friends,Miek and Corg right?" He pointed at them. They were sitting on the sofa. Corg had a controller in his hands,playing videogames while Miek was muching on a box of pizza.

"Hey boys!" Corg waved at them.

"Hey guys. Long time no see." Bruce smiled.

"Thor, he's back. The kid on the TV just called me a dickhead again." Corg notified.

"Noobmaster." Thor growled.

"Yeah noobmaster69." Corg nodded and Thor walked up to him taking the microphone from him.

"Noobmaster,hey it's Thor again. You know the God of thunder? Listen buddy if you don't log off this game immediately I'm gonna fly over to your house,come down to that basement you're hiding in, rip off your arms and show them up your butt! Yeah go cry to your father you little fucker." Thor confronted him as Bruce and Rocket exchanged a  confused gaze.

Thor handed Corg the microphone.

"If he bothers you again. Just let me know."

"Thank you very much I will."

"So you guys want something to drink? We got beer,tequila." Thor said opening a beer and drinking it.

"Buddy. Are you alright?" Bruce placed his giant green hand on Thor's shoulder.

"Yes why? Do I look like I'm not?"

"You look like a melted ice cream." Rocket spoke making Thor laugh.

"So what's up?" He asked.

"We need your help. There might be a chance we could fix everything." Bruce said but Thor just scoffed with a smile. "Like what? Cable? It's been driving me crazy for weeks."

"Like Thanos." Bruce said and Thor's face expression changed from goofy to numb.

Thor looked down and stayed quiet for a few seconds before grabbing Bruce by his hoodie. "Don't. You. Say that name." He pointed his finger at him,almost in tears.

"Yeah we don't say that name in here." Corg stood next to Bruce but Bruce just gently smiled, grabbing Thor's hand. "Please take your hand off me."

"I know that guy might scare you." Bruce said but Thor didn't like it.

"Why would I be scared of that guy? Me and Davina almost killed that guy, don't you remember? Could anyone else do it, huh?" He asked sarcastically,now really crying but unnoticably.

"I get it you're in a tough spot. Been there myself. We all have but you wanna know who helped me get out of it?"

"I don't know, Natasha?" 

"It was you."

"Everyone is dead anyway." Thor sat down on a couch.

"I think we can bring them back.We need you pal. Loki too." Bruce tried once again.

"We have beer on the deck."
Rocket smirked at Thor gaining his attention.

...
Tokyo

It was rainy when Natasha got there she was walking to the location where Clint was supposed to be. She heard the shooting but it calmed down pretty fast. She got to the street, seeing Clint pulling out a sword out some now dead guy.

He took his hood of before speaking up, "You shouldn't be here."

"Neither should you." Natasha spoke firmly from behind him,making him turn around and face her.

"I've got a job to do."

"Is that what you're calling this?" She asked, "Killing all these people isn't gonna bring your family back."

When he wasn't responding she walked closed to him.

"We found something. A chance,maybe."

Clint looked at her. "No."

"No what?"

"Don't give me hope."

Natasha looked at him with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give it to you sooner." She said taking his hand.

" She said taking his hand