𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 53.

All three of them froze while looking at the screen. Cap stood up completely shocked. "Is this an old message?" He asked Natasha but it felt too real to be.

"That's the front gate."

...

Scott rushed inside the room, nervously pacing from side to side while mumbling something to himself.

"Scott." Steve spoke since he's been walking around for about 5 minutes now.

"Are you okay?" Steve asked him and Scott finally stopped,anxiously burying his face into his palms before speaking up, "Have any of you guys ever study quantum physics?"

"Only in a conversation." Natasha said and Scott pointed at her.

"Okay so, five years ago, right before
...Thanos. I was in a place called the quantum realm. The quantum realm is like it's own microscopic universe, to get in there you have to be incredibly small. Hope, she's my... she was my...um,... she was supposed to pull me out and then Thanos happened and I got stuck in there."

"I'm sorry that must have been a very long five years." Natasha told him.

"Yeah but that's it. It wasn't. For me it was five hours. See the rules of the quantum realm aren't like they are  up here. Everything is unpredictable. Is that anybody's sandwich? I'm starving." He grabbed Natasha's sandwich and took a big bite.

"Scott. What are you talking about?" Steve was getting frustrated with him.

"What I'm saying is,time works differently in the quantum realm. The only problem is that right now,we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did? I can't stop thinking about it, what if we somehow managed to control the chaos. What if there was a way that we could enter the quantum realm at a certain point in time but then exit the quantum realm at another point time?! Like before Thanos."

"Are you talking about a time machine?"  Davina asked,her eyebrows furrowed in curiosity making Steve turn and look at her.

"No of course not. I'm not talking about a time machine this is more like,yeah, like a time machine. I know it sounds crazy. It's crazy. But I can't stop thinking about it! There's gotta be...it's crazy." Scott's head fell with a sigh.

"Scott. I get emails from a raccoon. Nothing sound crazy anymore." Natasha assured him and Scott looked at Steve.

"So who do we talk to about this."

...

Steve parked right in front of Tony's fancy cottage. Davina got out of her passenger seat first with all the other getting out after her. They saw Tony walking towards the cottage with his daughter in his arms.

When he saw them his eyes widened and he looked unpleased. He didn't understand why they suddenly just showed up like this and he definitely didn't like it.