𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 32.

Davina was sitting by the bed,waiting for Steve to get out the shower.

She felt a trembling feeling. The power was once again calling for her,aggressively flowing through her veins.

Her palms started to itch so she looked at them.

The need to set the power free won.
Soon a little flame has appeared on her hand just like on the other one, as if it danced.

She started playing with it trying to be as careful as she could. The power fed her strength.

And she felt at peace,she felt relieve.

She wrapped her hands around herself. The power spread over her body,shielding her as she closed her eyes gently and stayed like that.

Until she felt a presence.

She slowly opened her eyes,looking up only to see Steve leaning against the door frame

She slowly opened her eyes,looking up only to see Steve leaning against the door frame. He wasn't saying anything just watching her.

Their eyes locked and she stopped releasing any more power,waiting for him to say something but he didn't.
Until he walked up to her, sitting down next to her.

"I'm sorry." She said not looking at him.

"Your eyes light up green when you do that." He said smiling a little.

"You're not mad?"

"No." He shook his head

"It hurts keeping it in. Day by day the urge grows stronger."

He just nodded slowly,understanding as he looked at her through his long eyelashes.

"So what's the plan?" She asked.

"We need to somehow get our equipment." He sighed looking at her.

"What about Sharon? I'm sure if you called her she would figure something out."

"Yeah that could work. Let's get some rest." He grabbed her hand getting her to stand up and led her to bed.

Steve laid down as Davina laid next to him. Her face was placed on his hard chest as she felt him place a kiss on the top of her head.

"Good night." He mumbled with his deep voice,making Davinas heart beat faster.

...

They parked in some empty parking lot noticing an unknown car park a few meters away from them.

"That's her." Sam said as Steve and Davina got out of the car.

"Not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car." Sharon nagged walking towards them.

"Low profile." Steve simply replied as they stopped in front of each other.

"Good cause this stuff tends to draw crowd." She opened the trunk of her car revealing Caps shield and Falcons wings.

"Soon they will come looking for you." He said and she nodded looking down. ,,I know."

Steve and Sharon looked at each other.

"Thank you Sharon."

Sharon was as if trying to hypnotize him and Davina knew exactly what she was trying to do but she wasn't saying anything. She wasn't a jealous person anyway, she just really really disliked her.

Steve looked at Davina and when Sharon noticed his gaze she looked at her too. Davina kept her face stone cold as she was looking back at her.

Sharon awkwardly stumbled back,waving and without a word got into her car as Steve took the stuff out and closed her trunk leaving Steve and Davina to just stand there. They looked at each other.

"She wanted to kiss you again." Davina grinned raising an eyebrow.

"No she didn't-"

"Yes she did." Davinas grin grew bigger. She wasn't mad or jealous she was just provoking him.

He raised an eyebrow at her and without a warning he leaned in for a kiss,grabbing her hips and pulling her closer.

She was taken by suprise but that didn't stop her from kissing him back.
The kiss was slow and intimate and after a while they both pulled away just staring at each other.

Steve had a little childlish smile on his face that Davina found precious. There was just so much warmth coming from him,warming even her coldness.

"We should go now." She patted his shoulder with a smile on her face and made her way back to the car while looking down,not wanting to see Sams and Buckys smug faces.

But that didn't miss Steve.

They both got into the car ignoring the boys's smirks and winks

...

Steve parked at the side of the airport parking lot. They all got out of the car.

"So what now?" Sam asked.

"We're waiting for someone." And just as Steve answered they saw a white van driving towards them.