𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 46.

"Wait what? Let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?!" Strange asked him.

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say, Jesus?!"

"You're from Earth." Tony looked at him.

"I'm not from Earth I'm from Missouri."

"Yeah that's on Earth dipshit,what are you attacking us for?!" Tony frowned.

"So you're not with Thanos?" Peter asked.

"With Thanos?! No! I'm here to kill Thanos. He took my girl,wait who are you?!" Quill asked,completely confused.

"Where the Avengers man." Peter replied making Quill sigh and release him.

"You're the ones Thor told us about!" The woman spoke.

"You know Thor," Tony frowned at Quill not believing his ears.

"Yeah tall guy not that good looking,needed saving." He bragged.

"Where is he now?"

...

They got out of the spaceship,looking around.

"We've got one advantage. He's coming to us." Tony mumbled looking at the sky before continuing, "Alright I have a plan. It's pretty simple we draw him in,pin him down,get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy we just want the gauntlet-"

"I like your plan,except it sucks so let me do the plan and that way it might be really good." Quill interrupted him.

"Excuse me but,does your friend often do that?" The woman asked looking at Strange.

He was levitating in the air in a sitting position with the Time stone opened and his head was ticking from side to side in a quite scary way.

"Strange? You alright??" Tony shouted but Strange didn't react. He kept on doing it.

Tony walked over to him and suddenly Strange gasped,falling down. His eyes were wide open,full of shock.

Tony grabbed him. "You're back, you're alright."

"Hey what was that?" Peter asked from behind Tony.

"I went forward in time to view alternative futures, to see all the possible oucome of the upcoming conflict." He was still breathing heavily,gasping for air even.

"How many did you see?" Quill asked him.

"14 000 605."

"How many did we win?" Tony asked and Strange looked at him with a serious expression on his face.

"One."

...
Wakanda

The door of the jet opened with Cap and Davina stepping out first and all the others behind them.