𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 54.

"Are we gonna meet him now?" Scott asked. He was sitting in the back with Natasha.

"He said to meet tomorrow morning." Steve replied. His call with Bruce ended just a few seconds ago.

"So what now?" Scot asked all frustrated.

"Nothing. I'll pick you two up in the morning and then we'll go to him."

"Alright. Just drive us to the base." Natasha spoke before Scott could freak out even more.

...

After Steve and Davina dropped Natasha and Scott at the base it was already dark by the time they got home.

After the fight in Wakanda, Steve has brought a house so Davina and him could have more privacy and to get rest from everything else.

...

"You think it's gonna work?" Davina asked him. She was sitting on the couch when Steve came to the living room. He only had his sweatpants on and she was wearing one of his shirts.

"It better will." He sighed sitting down next to her, "I really have hope." He said and she nodded.

"Me too."

She scooped closer to him resting her head on his chest. This was all she needed. His presence. Nothing else mattered.

He caressed her thigh and massaged it with his large strong hands.

He then looked at her only to see her already hypnotizing him with her captivating eyes.

He leaned in for a kiss. The kiss started off slow,slowly becoming more dominant.

Cap got on top of Davina, pushing her down without breaking the kiss.

They could never get enough of each other.

Their tongues tangled together as the kiss became sloppier and his warm skin was burning into Davina's cold one.

She pulled him even closer to her,pressing him against her completely.

His hands slid inside her shirt grabbing her breasts as a gasp escaped her full lips.

His lips detached from hers as his lips made it's way to her jaw and neck. He was sucking on her skin gently, accidently creating bruises.

They were like fire and ice. Completing each other perfectly.

One of her hands reached his sweatpants making him let out a low grunt as she grabbed his member and stroked him through the clothing.

One of his hands moved from her breast down as he noticed she had no panties on.

He looked up at her devilishly with his eyebrow raised as she grinned at him proudly. She grabbed his hand placing it on her center and he immediately started moving his thumb in circles around her sensitive spot. Her back arched in pleasure.

With his other hand he started fingering her and then he included his tongue too.

She was in absolute heaven. Her eyes were shut tightly. And when Steve looked up to look at her his erection grew even bigger. There was something so attractive about seeing her so desperate and ready for him.

Orgasm rushed through her delicate body. She let out a muffled moan making Steve let out a low chuckle.

Her body was shaking in pleasure and he could feel her center vibrate.
He stood up from the couch looking down at her with a slight smile,letting her calm down and when she did she sat straight looking up at him.