𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4.

"Davina I expect to see you at the party tonight." Tony pointed at her from the other side of the room.

"What party?" She turned around to face him. The Avengers have been discussing the plan of attack.

"Just a small party that I'm throwing."

"Yeah, It's definitely gonna be small." Clint chuckled.

...
A few hours later:

Davina stayed at the Stark tower until the party, getting ready there as Tony's program Jarvis was "keeping an eye" on her. She just didn't feel like going back to Steve's apartment if she could have just stayed there.

She picked some little tight black dress with high heels and put on makeup and black lipstick and also straightened her hair. The only thing that was making her angry was her shock collar.

"Are you all ready?" Natasha walked into the room.

"Yeah." Davina answered dryly.

"The boys won't be able to take their eyes of you." Natasha winked at Davina making her cringe a little. She just didn't need any attention from anyone.

"That's what you say." She pointed at Natasha signalizing that she looked good too just had a way too big of an ego and carelessness to compliment someone.

She chuckled lightly in response.

"We should get up there already. Everyone is already there." She nodded her head, signifying so Davina follows her.

...

Clint was right. There was way too many people or more like way too many people for Davina's liking. She just didn't want people to ask her questions about who she is or anything personal.

Natasha brought Davina behind the bar and started taking out some clean glasses.

"A bartender?" She raised an eyebrow at Natasha.

"Pretty much yeah. For tonight." She smiled and started filling each glass with alcohol getting it ready.

"You can stay here with me or go interact with people." She suggested, and Davina did stay there with her for a while but when Dr. Banner made his way over to them and Natasha started flirting with him she just couldn't stand it so she started walking towards the opening of the big room. Everything screamed Tony Stark, fancy. Of course, it's his building.

She noticed Steve playing billiard with some other people. Clint talking to someone. Everyone just had something to do except her.

She was trying to stay away from people as much as possible but when Tony waved at her from across the room she just knew she had to get over there. So with an eyeroll and a very heavy sigh she unwillingly made her way over to them.

It was Stark, Thor and some other man chatting. When she got there none of them said anything to her but Tony friendly wrapped his arm around her shoulders making her frown at him. She knew he didn't mean it in any weird way she just wasn't a touchy person.

Though her appearance didn't get only one person's attention.

"So I take the tank,fly it right up to the generals palace, drop it at his feet I'm like, boom! you're looking for this?" The short man smiled, probably waiting for some crazy reaction but all three of them just stared at him blankly.

"That wasn't funny." Davina's unfiltered mouth spoke making the story teller frown in disbelief.

"That's the whole story?" Thor asked confused. Making Davina fight a smile.

"Yes."

"Oh it was very good then." Thor laughed but anyone could hear the fakeness in it which which made it even funnier to Davina.

"Quality saves.. so no Pepper? She's not coming?" The man turned to Tony.

"Oh miss Potts has a company to run." He answered. Davina already knew who Pepper was. Overheard Tony talk about her a few times.

"But I would like to introduce you to our newest member. This is Davina, Davina this is Rhodey."

"It's nice to meet you." Rhodey put his palm out to shake hers but she just stared at him.

"Not very friendly I see.."

...

"So that's the new Avenger?" Sam looked at Steve as they were walking up the stairs.

"Yeah." They stopped at the balcony, having a view of the whole room looking at Davina as she stood next to Tony,Thor,Rhodney and now also agent Hill.

"She's hot. Like really hot." He continued, making Steve shake his head with a smile, he definitely wasn't denying it, how could he? Davina was definitely a very attractive and beautiful woman.

"I heard she's dangerous, aren't you people shitting ya'lls pants around her?" Falcon joked making Captain chuckle a little.

"I hope the day we will have to be scared of her won't come. She has been through a lot." Steve spoke looking down at her.

"Yeah,I see how you look at her.."

...
One hour later

A lot of people was already drunk. Everyone was dancing,laughing or screaming. Davina just decided to stay on her own for awhile grabbing only a nonalcoholic drink leaning against the wall watching all the other people there. She was actually enjoying her alone time until a man aproached her.

It was obvious he was tipsy. Couldn't stand too straight. He was definitely drunk but not too drunk.

"What is a gorgeous girl like you doing over here by herself?" Davinas nostrils filled with the smell of alcohol that was coming from him.

"Turn around and leave." She said coldly, not trying to give him too much attention.

"Feisty aren't you?" He took a step closer.

Davinas blood started to boil but she was trying to handle the situation. Men like this always made her angry. It was disgusting.

"I'm saying this for your own good. Leave." She said, this time her voice sounding raspier.

"Don't be like this. You soo want me to put my dick inside you. You are just Stark's another little slut aren't y-"

He didn't even get to finish the sentence as Davina's punch send him flying across the room, breaking through the glass door.