𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 59.

The words buried into her mind.

A low scream drained from her throat that seemed to last multiple minutes. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. She stopped screaming.
Her head was facing down as her nose was just a few inches from the ground.

Steve was still kneeling in front of her,watching in anticipation,not daring to touch her since he didn't know what just happened.

After a few seconds she looked up at him.

He released a sigh of relief when he saw both of her eyes blue. He smiled at her. Her eyes were red from the crying,even Steve had teary eyes.

"How did that happen?" He took her face between his hands.

"I don't know." She muttered, still feeling dizzy.

"I love you too." She whispered making him smile again before he pulled her in for a kiss.

The pain in her chest was gone. The fear of losing control was gone. The absolute fright of hurting or even killing people she cared about...was gone.

"We need to go." He pulled her up from the ground and took her by her hand. She was walking behind him when she saw herself. Still in the spell. She used her powers again to make her past self snap back before they left.

"How did you even find me?" She asked him as they were going back upstairs.

"We all have trackers. Thank god." He replied as they were back at the "lowest" floor of the tower.

"Wait why is there a bruise on your face?" She only know noticed it,grabbing his face.

"I kind of had to fight my past self before coming to get you." He sighed as she laughed a little.

...
Asgard 2013

"What you doing?"

Thor screamed when he saw his mother standing behind him. She caught him sneaking around while Rocket went to get the stone.

"You should leave the sneaking to your brother." She said walking closer to him as he was nervously backing away.

She stood in front of him,analyzing him. She reached out her hand to touch his face. "What's wrong with your eye?"

"Oh my eye,remember the battle of Harokin? That's where I got it." He laughed,awkwardly.

But he wasn't fooling her.

"You're not the Thor I know at all are you?" She smiled.

"Yes I am." He laughed a little.

"The future hasn't been kind to you has it?"

"I didn't say I'm from the future." He was still smiling trying to play it off.

"I was raised by witches my boy. I see with more than eyes,you know that."

Thor couldn't handle his emotions anymore. Tears filled his eyes.

"I'm totally from the future. I need to talk to you. " He admitted now full on crying.

"We can talk." She whispered smiling before she pulled him in for a hug.

...

"His head was over there and his body over there. I was too late. I was just standing there. Like an idiot with an ax."

"You are no idiot. You're here aren't you? Seeking advice from the wisest persom in Asgard. Idiot,no. A failure? Absolutely."

"That's a little bit harsh." He said sippong from his little liquor bottle.