𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15.

They were driving through the city to Steves apartment, laughing and talking even after what just happened, but after a while Davina became quiet, and stayed like that until the end of the ride. Her mind became full of thoughts again.They got out of the car,walked up the stairs and as Steve was unlocking the door Davina heard footsteps behind them from across the street in the dark.

She squinted her eyes trying to see more clear. The dark figure stepped closer to the light but she still couldn't recognize the person. Out of nowhere she started feeling a stinging pain in her chest. She placed her hand on her chest trying to calm it. The last time she felt something like that was 2 years ago when they were doing experiments on her. Her breath quickened and she frowned. Angry. She tightened her fists.

"You coming?" Steves voice brought her back into reality. She turned to look at him as he frowned, :What's wrong?" She turned back to look at the male figure but he wasn't there anymore. "I'm fine... let's just go." She stepped inside,passing Steve as he closed the door shut.

He wasn't questioning her anymore until they got inside of his apartment.

"Davina." He demanded but she just shook her head. "Steve I'm fine. I tend to feel pain from what's inside me. It happens often." She lied and he nodded, not being very convinced but he wasn't going to pressure her into saying more.

"I'm gonna take a shower,you need anything?" He asked, but she shook her head no and he left.

She drank a glass of water and sat down on the couch. Who the fuck was that...does that person know what I am? She tought to herself. She stood up and she started to anxiously tighten her fists and then let go and repeat it all over again while walking through the apartment.

She then walked into one of the rooms taking her suit off ataying only in her black lace underwear with just some white shirt on. She was gonna take a shower right after Steve anyway.

After a few minutes she heard the shower stop. She wasn't really paying attention to it as she was going through her stuff.

"Sorry I didn't know you were here." She heard Steve say and she turned to face him.

He was only in his sweatpants and completely shirtless.
Davina couldn't stop looking at his toned body and bulky muscles. After a few seconds she looked up only to see him be hypnotized by hers.

"It's fine." She answered and walked closer to him.

He was looking at her hungrily. And she noticed.

He placed the water bottle he was holding on a desk next to them, then he placed his hand on the hem of her shirt and looked her in the eyes,waiting for a permission. She nodded,but she wasn't expecting him to with just a simple pull, tear her whole shirt off of her body.

He just smiled and whispered, ,,Sorry..

A smirk appeared on Davinas lips, making him smirk too.

She looked down again and noticed something in his hand. He noticed her gaze and showed her what he was holding. It was the key from her collar. He unlocked it and placed it on the desk too. Her neck was still red from it but Davina looked like she didn't mind even though Steve didn't like it.

She locked her eyes with his.

He stood so tall and merely perfect as always.

She placed her right hand on his chest and noticed him take a deep breath.

"What's wrong Captain?" She provoked him.

A grin appeared on Caps lips as he leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss remained gentle. Their lips were moving in sync as if they tried to savour each other completely.

His hands moved to her hips,caressing her. "You're perfect. " he breathed out against her lips picking her up as if she weighed nothing and she wrapped her legs around him. He sat on bed with her straddling him.

They were breathing heavily not letting go of each other.

He slid of the straps from her bra down her shoulders. She moved her hips getting a low moan from him.

She could feel him getting harder.

"Steve.." She moaned into the kiss,wanting him,all of him.

"I know.." He grunted,out of breath from sensation,motioning her hips with his hands as he held onto her hips. They were both way to focused on each other that they weren't paying attention to anything else as all of a sudden the door flew open.

It was Clint,covering his eyes.

"You're not answering your phone Cap." Clint said,, Davina jumped up and Steve quickly threw one of his shirts at her to put it on even though she was in her underwear.

"Clint this is-" Steve started but Clint was quick to shut him up. "It is exactly what it looks like, you guys were about to have sex. You think Laura didn't tell me when she caught you messing around?" He said,not covering his eyes anymore.

"Did you tell the others?" Steve breathed heavily still.

"Of course not. That's why I demanded I'm gonna be the one to get you,In case something like this happened." He said,nagging but the whole situation was actually pretty hilarious to him. He definitely didn't feel bad for interrupting.

"Change of plans. Ultrons plan is even bigger. We have to get people out of town before he strikes. So go get ready, and you.." he pointed at Steve. "You should first of all get rid of your situation down there." Clint looked down,signalizing and Steve understood what he was referring to.

" Clint looked down,signalizing and Steve understood what he was referring to

______

Alright, sorry to tease ya'll but please understand I don't want to rush anything between them.But I promise it's gonna happen very very soon lmao.

Anyways, let me know in the comments how you like the story so far please!🖤