𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 24.

They threw gas bombs into the building,causing the inside to get all foggy with a light green gas.

Sam brought Cap,dropping him off as he started smashing them,one by one with his incredible skills and strength, it was hard for them to even try to keep up.

"Body Armor, AR-15, that makes 7 hostels. Steves voice sounded in the earpiece.

Sam got there,knocking two of them out. ,,That makes five." He looked down seeing Davina break a guys neck without the smallest effort. "Now four." He said and Wanda got there last.

"Wanda! Just like we practiced." Steve pointed at her and walked closer to the building as Wanda lift him up with her powers getting him into the building,onto the highest floor.

"What about the gas?" She shouted,

"Get it out." He shouts back as he started fighting the men inside, picking them up ans and smashing them onto the walls, kicking them hard, making the air from their lungs dissapear and knocking them out with his shield as the others fought outside.

Once he cleared the building he tried finding Rumlow but all he found was something missing. "Rumlow has a biological weapon."

"On it." They heard Natasha say as she followed them. She fought Rumlows men quite easily but when Rumlow got his hands on her she had no chance against him. He threw her in a truck with a bomb before making his way over to a tank.

He started to fire at the building,knowing Steve was in it.

The explosion caused Steve to fly out the building landing on his back on the ground.

"He is in the armored transformer,heading north." He notified others and Sam and Davina followed them.

They got to some marketplace.

"They picked this place for a reason. There's way too many people here." Sam stated, and he was right. The whole marketplace was crowded,not the most ideal place for a fight.
"I got four, they're splitting up."

Davina heard him notify and went after the two that went to the left killing them within seconds.

Steve got there,jumping through the cars as he saw something on the ground. "They ditched the gear, It's a showgame now," He stopped talking when he saw a bomb stick to his shield. He quickly threw it in the air, making it explode there as Rumlow kicked him from behind, making Steve barge and fly through a little shop.

"There you are you son of a bitch..I've been waiting for this!" Rumlow shouted hitting Cap into his back just as he stood up, again.

Meanwhile Davina ran after the other two, catching one as she wrapped her arm around his neck.

"Let him go, or I'll drop this." The other one took out something from his pocket and held it in front of her. It was the biological weapon.

Davina smirked, "Of course."

And at a rapid speed she choked the guy and grabbed the other ones arm, taking the sample from him before grabbing him and throwing him far away making him hit his head and faint.

In the meantime Cap still fought with Rumlow, taking control over the fight.

Rumlow pinned him against the wall.
"This is for dropping a building on my face." He growled and from his robotic arm has appeared a blade.

Captain dodged his attack making him miss and barge with the blade into the wall before Steve grabbed his hand, punched him and ripped the weapon off of him. He gave him a powerful kick in the head and send him flying.

Cap walked up to him picking him from the ground,angry.

"Who's your buyer?!"

"You know, he knew you." Rumlow looked up at him, "Your pal,friend,Bucky." He smirked and Steve froze,taken back.

He tightened his grip on Rumlow.
"What did you say?!"

"He remembered you. I was there,he got all weepy about it.Till they put his brain back in blender. He wanted you to know something.He said to me, "Please tell Rogers,when you gotta go,you gotta go" And you're coming with me." Rumlow looked down as Steves frightened gaze followed his before letting go of him. He held up a button and pressed it, setting off a bomb.

Steve closed his eyes for a milisecond before releasing what was happening. He opened them again,seeing Rumlow enveloped in a radiation of the bomb.

He looked next to him only to see Davina and her power flaming hands. She was using her powers to protect Steve.

She was controlling the bomb with her powers, wrapping the explosion around Rumlow

She was controlling the bomb with her powers, wrapping the explosion around Rumlow. She could feel it getting out of her hands and she tried to get it from Steve as far as possible motioning it up where it exploded.

Along with half the building they stood in front of.