24. Breakfast at Hogwarts - Astra

"Harry!" I called running towards where he was sitting in the great hall.  leaving Daddy and Papa behind me chuckling.  I didn't pay attention, i wanted to say hello to my new brother. 

i still couldn't get over that. i have a brother! 

"well good morning to you too, princess" Harry laughed as i tackled him into a hug. his friends were chuckling at us too. 

"Good morning Astra" Hermione smiled at me, as sipped on a cup of coffee. I noticed how many new people were watching are interaction and got suddenly nervous. I could feel my hair go limp a clear sign it had shifted to a pale silvery colour, as i hid into harry's chest mumbling a small hello. 

"Forge, Do my eyes deceive me?" a familiar voice called out from the spot beside me. 

"i don't believe they do, Gred" an other voice laughed. 

"well if it isn't our-" Fred began. 

"Future prank queen" George finished

i turned to see the Weasley twins, my second favourite twins after Charlie of course. I couldn't contain my excitement. "Fred! George!"

they just chuckled shaking their heads at me, "nice to see you kiddo" they stated together. 

"You know each other?" Harry asked, a little confused. 

"I fold vue on de hrain!" Ron stated with his mouth full of food, only continuing after he swallowed his food. "The lupins are family friends, Mum loves this kid, basically claimed her as part of the family"

with a cheeky smile, i focused really hard making my eyes change to the same shade of blue as ron and changed my hair to match the fiery red of the Weasleys. Causing the weasley's to all chuckle. Even ginny who was sitting a little further down the table laughed at my new look. 

"See she fits right in" The twins laugh giving me a quick high five. 

"Astra!" I heard Daddy's voice warn me, turning to look at him I gave him a small innocent smile. "What have we said about over using your abilities?"

"Sorry daddy" I whispered looking down at the floor. 

"Oh let her be Moony, she wasn't doing any harm it was just for a laugh, i rather like her new look" papa smiled sending a wink my way, "Though i do have to say, pink is defiently my favourite colour so far pup" 

with that papa continued to walk towards the staff table to get some breakfast. Daddy just held out his hand to me, as harry help me hop down off the bench. I noticed Fred and George look at each other then at Daddy shortly followed by following papa whispering daddy's nickname over and over followed by something that sounded like "no bloody way!"

daddy must have heard them cause he just shook his head amused and lead me up to the staff table for breakfast. nothing really happened until the end of breakfast. everyone was finishing up when the great hall doors flew open and the loud bang of the wood hitting the stone calls echoed through the hall causing students to jump with fright. 

When i looked up i saw some familiar face strut down the middle walk way between the long house tables.  all eyes of the five figures that had made a dramatic entrance into the hall. Dumbledore rose from his seat, walking around the table to greet the letovian council. 

Ragnar met the headmaster with a warm smile and a handshake before walking torwards where I was sitting and he bow slightly, before waiting for the others. Raul greeted dumbledore with a stiff nod, looking over the older wizard's should towards Professor McGonagall and winked at her before following Ragnar's footsteps, bowing to me before continuing a hushed conversation with he other wolf. Anne strutted up to the headmaster looked him up and down, like she was still trying to figure out how she felt about the man, I couldn't agree more with her. She scanned the staff table till she spotted me and smiled. she approached me with a cheeky smile and bowed before reaching forward and ruffling my now baby pink hair.