Leap

Alyna-

"Look at me princess. You know your mom and I love you. Well find you when its safe. Just stay with Jack, please alyna. Jack will take care of you. We love you both so much. Now Go!" Glass was being broken down stairs.

Jack grabbed my hand, Jumping off the patio upstairs and we took of sprinting throught the forest. Yells could be heard from behind us. "Jack im scared." I whimpered as he let go of my hand, swooping down to carry me in his arms. Never faltering in his footsteps. "It will be alright alyna, no one will hurt you." he cooed into my ear as I nuzzled into his neck. I drifted off to sleep listening to his foot falls on the soft forest floor. Rain drizzling down on us in the cool night air.

**************************

I woke up with a gasp. My clothes sticking to me as the morning light shined in my face. "Jack." I yelped. Looking around frantically, until I spotted him by the fire he made. He looked exhausted.

I crawled to him, brushing my hands off on my jeans when I reached him. "Oh Jack." I whispered. his eyes had dark bags under them. His face had smudges of dirt everywhere. Unzipping the backpack he carried with him as well. I pulled out two blankets. I carefully unbuttoned the wet shirt and slid it off him. Moving down to his pant I eased them down and put them near the fire to dry. Leaving him in his boxers. I covered him with a blanket and put the other under his head. Grabbing the only extra clothes I put in the bag. Time to find a lake.

Keeping my senses on high alert I walked on as my animal led me to the source. I could see it through the trees that surrounded it, although I can't fit between them. Groaning internally, I jumped up a tree and walked along the top of them. Landing in a perfect crouch and shedding my clothes.

Running my hands through my hair, trying to get knots out. EMPHASIS on TRYING! "ugh, I give up." Muttering to myself. Swimming up to the plush ground, slipping on my tight black leather short shorts and skin tight dark green tank top. I know it looks like im dressing like a slut but its just incase we get attacked, Ican move better and faster.

Sinking into the ground thinking of everything thats happened last night. I want my dad more than anything. I might sound like i'm five when i'm actually sixteen, but Jack's the same age he shouldn't have to have that responsibility. A sob escaped my mouth. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I hate we could have helped but I wont disobey you father and mother. I'm sorry." Hugging my knees talking to myself. I know I must look weak. But im not, actually Jack and I, are extremely strong.

I looked at my reflection in the water. My waist long black hair tangled. My sun yellow eyes are now a mirky yellow, rimmed with red from crying. My tan skin is the only thing thats not changed.

The trees swayed behind me. When theres no wind. "Nice try Jack." I murmured. I spun around to be met with my love. He had his clothes in his hands, but dropped them as soon as he seen my face. I ran into his arms, crying on his chest. " I know alyna, I miss them too. But we have to be strong for them alright. Can you do that for them? For me?" I nodded and stopped crying. "Let me wash up then I'll hold you alright baby?" His warm breath tickled my neck, making me giggle. "Okay." i whispered. Laying in the grass, i looked at the sky. No idea where we are. Although, we have enough money to last us awhile. Like fifty years worth. Hopefully theyll be back sooner than five years.

I wonder if theyre okay. Will we be safe even if they left. My thoughts were cut short as I felt arms wrap around my waist, making tingles flow through me; pulling me into his lap. He started to detangle my hair. "You Alyna are my vita et dilectione mea. (you are my life and my love.) you know that right baby?" He cooed licking my neck. I moaned, gripping his legs.

"yes. As you are mine." i whispered. Straddling him. Taking in every inch of him. His dark brown hair sticking to his forehead. The yellow eyes are species has. To his strong sharp jaw and nose. His muscular 6' tan frame. his tatto sleave on his left arm. Making him look all the more sexy. Although I've never seen him naked or had sex. Im a virgin. Although I know he's had girls before he met me. But ever since we figured out the fates matched us together as mates we didnt deny the feelings, but were waiting till we shift at eighteen to go all the way.

I leaned down to kiss his soft lips. Sparks erupting between us. He nipped my bottom lip. Asking for entrance. I licked his lips. pulling back slightly when he thrusted his hips up. making me gasp. he leaned up and slipped his tongue in as we fought for dominance. We broke apart breathing heavy. "No matter what happens-. We have each other." I interrupted him. He smiled and pecked me on the lips. Laying my head on his chest and closing my eyes. His thumbs rubbing circles where my shirt rode up on the sides. "How far did you run yesterday?" He chuckled. "Im not sure, probably about three cities. I was in protective mode." I giggled. Yawning into his bare chest, making him shiver under me. "Alright little mate, lets go back to the cave for today and later tonight we can figure out where we are. And well go from there." I nodded and got up.

When he started to get up I pushed him over with my foot and ran towards the trees. Laughing at his surprised face covered in soft dirt, that'll come off easily. "Baabbe." He whined. I shook my head and climbed to the top of the tree running to the cave. I heard him right on my tail as I dropped from the trees and took off again. Right as I stepped infront of the cave he grabbed me from behind and put me on his shoulder. I punched him in the ads. "Ow!, bad kitty." He chukled spanking my butt. "mmm." I couldnt help it he's my mate." tsk, tsk, no naughty thoughts Alyna. Your too...innocent. " I froze. We both started to laugh our asses off. A few minutes later we gathered ourselves and layed together on our makeshift bed. "Sleep well Jacky poo." i cooed. into his chest nipping him. He groaned, stifling my laughter. "Only you can call me that my little kitten. Sweet dreams." He murmured into my neck. Pulling me flush against his smooth hard chest. Snuggling deeper into his chest I fell asleep to his strong melodic heart beat.

******************************************

So comment please, or vote. some feedback please readers.

Song of the day Anna sun by Walk the Moon.

love them.