Chapter 64- Aw!! <3

You woke up the next morning and headed to the bathroom to do your morning routine. You got out and got changed then did your hair and make up. You headed outside your room when you felt someone pick you up, bridal style. "Good morningv." A familiar voice said. "Good morning, Kookie." You replied. He pecked you on the cheek. "Put her down." Namjoon said, strictly, from as he came out of his room. He sighed and did what he was told. He subtly took your hand after he saw that Namjoon was out of sight. He kissed it and caressed it. You smiled.

"Come on. Let's head down to breakfast." You suggested. He shook his head. "Let's go to my room." He told you. "I'm hungry." You said. "Okay.. Fine.." He gave in and lead you down the stairs. You both sat down next to each other at the table and started talking. Everyone else just looked at the two of you, confused. You both started laughing, and the rest of his brothers were just noticing how he was being really touchy.

"So, Zaynah.. What lesson have you got first?" Yoongi asked, breaking the awkward silence between you and his brothers. You turned to face him as you smiled. Jungkook scowled at him. "I've got.. Science, then Drama, then Art and then Math." You told him. "Oh, cool." He said as he took a bite out of his food, completely ignoring Jungkook's attitude.

"Come on, we're all done with food, so let's go." Jungkook tugged your arm as if he were a child. "Dude, chill.. Let her finish her food properly." Taehyung told him. "Shut up." He replied, harshly. You stood up and picked your dishes up. "Put them down, the maids will clean up." He told you. "It's fine. There's no harm in helping." You said as you went to the kitchen. He rolled his eyes as he watched you leave.

You put the dishes in the sink and headed back outside. Everyone had already gone. You shrugged it off, grabbed your bag and went out of the room.

Jungkook picked you up from behind and spun you around. "Yah! Put me down!" You said as you laughed. He pinned you against the wall and put his hands around your waist. "You're so beautiful." He whispered as he smiled. You felt your face going red. He kissed your temple. "Kook, Zaynah! Come on, we're gonna be late!" Seokjin yelled from outside. Jungkook groaned in annoyance and then reluctantly let you go. You smiled at him and then walked away. He followed behind you.

You sat down next to Yoongi and Jungkook sat next to you on the other side. The driver drove you all to school and pulled up in the alleyway. You got out and walked the rest of the way, like you always did.

You met your friends and then headed to class. "Alright, students. Settle down!" Mr Lee told everyone. Jungkook and Yoongi arrived to class late, as usual. "Why are you boys late, again?!" Mr Lee asked them in frustration. "Because this class is irrelevant." Yoongi mumbled while Jungkook snickered. "Yoongi, I'd watch your mouth if I were you. You wouldn't want ANOTHER trip to the principle's office now, would you?" Mr Lee threatened. Yoongi muttered something under his breath as he threw his bag under his chair and then sat down.

Mr Lee rolled his eyes and then went back to explaining some more things about today's lesson. Jungkook came and held your hand under the table. You subtly smiled at him, but he kept a straight face.

{Time Skip: After class:}

You and Irene were walking to Drama class, and both Jungkook and Yoongi, subtly, followed behind you. "Zaynah, can I talk to you for a second?" Jungkook asked from behind you. You looked at him. "Sure." You answered. You turned to Irene. "I'll catch up with you later." You said as you patted her back. She nodded and then proceeded to go to class. You followed Jungkook into the janitor's closet. "What is it?" You asked him. "You know in drama.. You have to dance and stuff with Yoongi hyung.." He trailed off. You raised an eyebrow. "You also have to kiss him, right?" He asked. "Yeah.." You answered. He chewed the inside of his mouth.