Chapter 71- Trapped

You opened your eyes to a pitch black room. You tried to move, but your arms and legs were tied to some sort of small chair.

"H-Hello?!" You called out with a shaky voice. You looked around, trying to find at least a little bit of light. "Hey." Someone said in a harsh whisper from behind you. You jerked your head back and saw a figure of a man, only inches away from you.

"W-Who are you?! Where am I?!" You asked. "Shh, don't make too much noise yet, sweetie." He said as he came in front of you and crouched down to your level. "Untie me!" You yelled at him, trying to seem stronger than you actually were. He chucked. "Do you know who I am?" He asked. Your eyebrows furrowed. "No, and I don't want to know. Just untie me!" You screamed. He covered your mouth.

"You might wanna refrain from making any noise. Master's sleeping." He told you as he smirked. "I don't give a sh*t." You said as he pulled away from him. He scoffed and then stood up. "The name's Wonho." He said as he circled around you as if he was a vulture. "Did I ask..?" You muttered under your breath. "If I cut you, would you bleed?" He asked. Your eyes widened and you stayed quiet. "I asked a question, answer it or I'll find out for myself." He threatened.

You nodded. He smirked. "Good girl." He came over and patted your head. You rolled your eyes. "Please.. Let me go.. I wanna go home to my mom." You begged. "Aw.. I don't f*cking care." He said, rudely. "Ugh. Just-" He interrupted you. "No, sweetie. I give all the orders around here." He said.

You looked around again and tried to bite the ropes off. He ran towards you and grabbed your face. He smirked and licked his lips. "Don't I look familiar?" He asked. All of a sudden, a light turned on. You squinted your eyes shut before opening them again and looking at the man. He did look familiar.

"Y-You're the man from Australia! The one who was trying to get me to go home with him.." You stuttered. "Yeah, and if wasn't for your stupid stepbrother.." He pulled you closer to him. "This would've been over and done with already." He continued. You spat on his face to make him back away.

He chuckled and looked behind him. "Bring 'em out." He ordered someone. A few more lights turned on, revealing more people. "Bacon..?" You called out his name with teary eyes. He looked down in shame. A few more men, including Kai, were also there. They threw 7 breathing bodies onto the floor in front of you.

They were burnt, bruised, scarred and tied up in ropes. A gasp escaped your mouth. They were awake and were staring at you. They threw 4 more bodies on the other side of you. One of which was Minho, and the rest you guessed were his teammates.

"What did you do to them?!" You screamed at them all. "Nothing much.. They could have easily fought back, but they were too busy trying to get to you so that they could protect you." Wonho told you. Your eyes softened. Another light turned on, revealing your stepfather tied up against a chair.

"Why..? Why are you doing this?!" You asked as tears streamed down your face. "Where's my mother?!" You asked, raising your voice. "I don't think you want to know." He answered. "What do you mean?! WHERE'S MY MOTHER?!" You screamed.

"You'll find out in good time, sweetie." He said as he ran his fingers through your hair. "Get away from me!" You yelled at the top of your lungs. Baekhyun stared at you. Your blood boiled. "Baekhyun.. Please, help me!" You begged. He averted his gaze to the ground. "Baekhyun!" You raised your voice.

"You'd be surprised that your 'Best Friend' is the one who made this whole thing happen. He made Jackson break up with you, he threatened your brothers to not tell you about his true colors or else he would leak the videos he took of you and Jungkook doing naughty things, AND he enabled us to get you here right now." Wonho explained. Your eyes widened. "And do you know why he did all of that?" He asked. You stayed silent.

"Because he wants you, sweetie. He loves you." He whispered. You looked up at Baekhyun. "No.. Bacon tell me he's lying." You pleaded. He looked into your eyes. "Everything he just said.. Is true." He finally spoke. "Everything from making Jackson break up with you.. To threatening your stepbrothers.. To getting you here and.. Me loving you." He added. "You're a sicko!" You shouted through gritted teeth.

He walked towards you and tried to hold your face. You harshly pulled away from him. "I TRUSTED YOU WITH MY LIFE, BAEKHYUN!" You screamed. "Zaynah, I only wanted what was best for us-" You grunted in annoyance. "Get out of my sight!" You yelled. You turned to your brothers who were still on the floor. "They warned me about you, because they knew that you were bad news from the start, but I didn't listen!" You added. He sighed. "Zaynah, I've loved you since elementary school.. Since before you met Jackson and before you blossomed into the beautiful and stunning woman that you are today!" He told you.

He turned to your stepbrothers. "They.. They only like you because of how you look now! They're players, Zaynah. You know that they are, so why do you still love them back?!" He asked. You stayed quiet. "You can love me.. I'll treat you like a princess and get you whatever you want. I'll care for you and love you like there's no tomorrow!" He told you. "Baekhyun, just stop. Just leave me alone and get out of my sight!" You yelled at him. "NO! I-I won't let you go after all I've gone through just to get you here so I could finally confess to you after all these years!" He shouted.

"L.. Leave her alone.." Jungkook told him, weakly. You looked down at him. "Baekhyun.. Please untie me.. I'll do anything, just let me go to them!" You begged. He looked up at Wonho. "Don't look at me. Even if you do untie her, she can't go anywhere. The place's heavily guarded." He told him as he shrugged.

He sighed and then untied you. You ran to your stepbrothers who were all barely awake. The only one who seemed at least 67% conscious was Jungkook, so you ran to him and held his face. You sat down on the cold, hard, concrete floor and put his head on your lap. "Hey, beautiful.." He whispered before coughing. You hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry, Jungkook." You blurted out. "Why are you sorry?" He asked, weakly.

"It's all my fault.. I did this.." You told him. He smiled, weakly, and shook his head. "No.. It isn't." He reassured you. You felt tears streaming down your face. He pulled you closer and started kissing you. You kissed him back whilst crying.

Everyone around you just glared at you. You both pulled away when 2 of the agents pulled you away from him. Baekhyun went over to him and started kicking him the chest.

"STOP!" You managed to struggle out of their grasp and run back to them. You pushed Baekhyun away and he fell to the ground. You started untying Jungkook's ropes and freed him. He got to his feet and took you in his arms. "Get back over here, Zaynah." Baekhyun told you. Jungkook tightened his grip "She's not going anywhere." He told him, firmly, trying to act like he could beat the sh*t out of him at anytime.

Wonho stepped forward and held a remote control thing in his hand. "With one push of a button, he'll be electrocuted and possibly never wake up again. If you want him to live, you'll step away and do everything we say." He told you. You looked up at Jungkook. "Don't go.. I can take it." He whispered. You shook your head. "I don't wanna see you get hurt.." You told him. You pulled away from him and started walking away. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you back towards him. He kissed you again and you kissed him back, but this time you didn't let him do anything else.

You reluctantly pulled away and walked back to the chair. "Good girl." Wonho smiled like a madman.

Your stepfather started moving around. "Wonho, let my daughter and my sons go! I'll give you anything, just don't hurt them." He begged.

"You're daughter? Seo-yun, I knew that you were greedy, but I couldn't have even imagined that you would've taken everything from me." A familiar voice said. You looked around, trying to find his face.

"Min-joon?! It can't be.. You were killed!" Your stepfather exclaimed. He stepped into the light.

"D..Dad..?!" You called out.

{Author's Note:}

OMG

DID YA'LL EXPECT THAT?!

(You should be expecting another double upload later though.. 😏😉)