Chapter 45- Jealous?

You woke up the next morning, fairly late. It was noon. A couple of minutes later, 2 nurses came inside. "Oh, you're awake." One of them said, smiling at you. "Your breakfast will be here in about 10 minutes. We just need to check your vitals and then you can go and freshen up." The other one told you. You nodded. They checked your blood pressure, temperature and your wounds. "Alright, we're all done." A nurse said. They left. You slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. You washed your face, brushed your teeth and did your business.

You came out of the bathroom and sat back down on the bed. You checked your phone and noticed that you had 4 missed calls from Jungkook. "Oh, shoot.. He probably tried calling me during free period.." You said to yourself. You called him but he didn't answer. "Is he mad at me, or is he in class..?" You asked yourself. You sighed and just watched some YouTube videos on your phone.

{TIME SKIP: After School}

Someone came inside your hospital room. "Hey." Jimin said as he sat down beside you on your bed. "Hi.." You replied, awkwardly. "How are you feeling?" He asked as he held your hands. You began to feel uncomfortable. "I'm feeling better.." You answered him, trying to keep calm. "Where's everybody else?" You asked him. "They're going to come a little later. They had some stuff to do." He told you. "Then.. Why are you here..?" You asked, trying not to be rude. He smiled. "I just wanted to spend some time with you, that's all." He answered, sweetly. "Oh, okay." You said, trying not to make eye contact. "Why don't you look at me anymore?" He asked. "W-What do you mean..?" You asked him, nervously.

"You never make eye contact with me anymore, and you spend a very little amount of time with me. Did I do something wrong?" He asked. You shook your head. "You didn't.." You reassured him. "You know, yesterday when you were kissing Jungkook.. I felt something I didn't know I was capable of feeling." He started. You looked up at him, confused. "I don't mean to be weird or creepy or anything, but I kind of wanted to.." He looked at you and his eyes softened. "I'll stop talking.." He quickly cut himself off.

He sighed and then pulled your hands closer to him. You were really nervous. "Zaynah.." He called out your name. He held your face with his other hand. Your eyes widened. You were so confused. He put your hair behind your ear. "Jimin, what are you doing?" You asked, quietly. "Shh.." He put his finger over your lips. He leaned in but you put your hand between both of your faces. He pulled away. "I'm sorry." He said, quietly. You stayed silent. "Have you eaten yet?" He asked, acting as if nothing happened. You nodded your head. "That's good." He said. He didn't let go of your hands.

Jungkook walked inside the room and saw the both of you. His face stiffened and his eyebrows furrowed. You pulled out of Jimin's grasp. Jimin stood up. Jungkook marched towards him, grabbed him by the collar and dragged him outside. "Kook, let go!" He screamed. Jungkook slammed the door in his face and locked it. "Jungkook, that wasn't what it looked like.." You tried to explain. "Oh yeah, sure. It just kinda looked like you were having an affair with my brother." He scowled at you. "No, I wasn't!" You yelled at him. He stood in front of you and looked down at you.

You held his arm. "I promise you, I would never do anything like that to you." You told him. His eyes softened. "Is that why you didn't answer any of my calls?" He asked. "I was in the bathroom when you called. I called you back, but you didn't pick up." You explained. He sighed and then sat beside you. He held your hands. "I don't want him or anybody else touching you. You're mine." He whispered. He put your hands to his face and kissed them. You smiled at him. "I missed you." He said. "I missed you too." You replied. "I missed your touch, your smile, your eyes and everything about you." He continued.