Chapter 68- Presents!!!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Your friends screamed as they basically pounced on you when they saw you coming in through the gate. You all laughed. "Thanks, girls!" You said as you hugged them back. "We got you some presents!" Irene exclaimed, happily. "Oh, you didn't have to." You said, trying to be modest. "Oh, shut up. If we didn't, then you would've made a big deal out of it later." Wendy laughed. Sana handed you a bag with a gift. Irene did the same and so did Wendy and Tzuyu."Thank you!~" You smiled. You took the bags. "I'll open them later when I get home." You told them. "Sure." Tzuyu laughed.

"What have we got first?" You asked. "Um, science again." Sana answered. "Oh, okay." You shrugged. "CHUBS!" Baekhyun jumped on you, causing you to both fall down. "Ow.." You groaned. "Oops, sorry!" He helped you up. "Uh, I got you a present." He handed you a gift bag. "Thanks, Bacon." You smiled, rubbing the back of your head. "I'll open it later, with the rest of my presents." You told him. He nodded.

-The bell rang-

"Welp, I'll see you later. Bye!" You said, pulling Irene along with you. He waved goodbye and so did your other friends.

You sat down in your seats and waited for the teacher to arrive. You glanced at the doorway and saw Lisa.. Making out with someone. You just shrugged it off because she was always making out with someone but then you saw his face. The face that you thought was innocent. You sighed, sadly but subtly.

They came inside and she smirked at you as they both came inside. Jungkook slowly came to sit beside you. You rolled your eyes at him. Mr Lee came into the room. You raised your hand. "Yes? What is it Zaynah?" He asked. "May I be excused?" You asked him. "Is it an emergency? I mean, class only just started." He said. "It is.." You lied to him. "Okay, then go on." He told you. You quickly got out of your chair and then left the room.

You headed to the restroom and just sat there. You buried your face in your hands, and just stayed like that in one of the stalls. Around 5-7 minutes later, you decided to just leave. There was no point in just crying and whining about how rough and hard your life was, because bad things happen and you can't do anything about it, so you might as well not worry about it. (Hakuna Matata)

You washed your hands and then left. Someone grabbed your wrist and then pulled you into a janitor's closet. Your face stiffened once you saw who it was. "Baby.. That wasn't what it looked like." Jungkook told you, softly. "Listen, I don't think I really care anymore." You said, strictly. "I swear-" You covered his mouth with your hand. "Just admit that the rumors are true! You're a player, Kook!" Your voice strained. "I'm not a player! She.. She knows!" He told you as he took your hand away from his mouth.

You rolled your eyes. "Knows what?!" You asked, in disbelief. "She knows about us.. All of us!" He exclaimed. You raised an eyebrow, still confused. "She knows that we're step siblings, Zaynah!" A gasp escaped your mouth. "She told me if I.. Kissed her for the 'Last Time', then she wouldn't tell anyone.." He continued. You sighed. You could feel your heart beating rapidly out of fear.

He held your face. "Don't worry, I won't let anyone find out about it. I'll get my men to monitor her every move, and by the end of today, I'll have her memory erased." He reassured you. "You won't hurt her.. Right?"You asked him. He sighed. "Princess, why do you even care whether she gets hurt, or not? She's hurt you so many times and had you end up in hospital. Why don't you want her to get what you deserve?" He asked you. You paused for a couple of moments. "I don't know.." You said, quietly.

"I'm sorry.." You said as you looked up at him. He raised an eyebrow. "Sorry? Sorry for what?" He asked. "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions, and not giving you a chance to explain yourself.. Especially because you were doing it for me." You clarified. He smiled at you. He caressed your cheek. "You don't have to be sorry.. It just proved that you love me.." He told you, softly. You smiled.