Chapter 9- Adjusting To My New Life

It was a Monday morning at around 10:00am. 

I was in my bed, asleep when I started hearing some knocks on my door. 

I opened my eyes. 

"Who is it?" I asked while rubbing my eyes. 

"It's me, Ana" She replied. 

"Ah, come in." I said as I tried to sit up. 

She came inside. 

"Your mother wanted me to help you get ready so you can come down to have breakfast." She told me as she bowed her head. 

"Oh, alright." I replied as I take the blanket off of myself. 

She came and helped me into my wheelchair. She took me to the bathroom and let me do my business. 

I brushed your teeth and washed my face and then she helped me get dressed.

"Thank you." I said as I started brushing my hair. 

"Your welcome. Do you need anything else before I leave, Young Mistress?" She asked. 

"No, I think I'm good. I'll see you later." I answered as I smiled at her. 

"Alright." She said as she left. 

I did my hair and then made my way downstairs. 

"Good morning sweetie! How was your night?" My mother asked as she came and pecked mycheek. 

"It was good.." I told her as I moved my wheelchair into the position of where a real chair would be at the table. 

"If you're wondering, your father's at work and your brothers are at school." She told me as she sat down. 

"I don't care.." I mumbled, quietly.

My mom clearly heard what Isaid but pretended she didn't. 

I ate my breakfast and just hang out by myself in the living room and read the book I got from the library before my life flipped upside down and became a living hell. 

"Hey Princess." I shuddered when I heard his voice. 

"Did you miss me?" He asked as he came into the room. 

I ignored him. 

I had made a decision to always ignore all of them no matter what happened. 

"I saw what Jimin was doing to you yesterday at the table. Why didn't you say anything?" Yoongi asked me as he comes to sit next to me. 

My eyes softened when I remember what happened. 

"We also saw what Jungkook was doing.. We heard what he said. That was really inappropriate. Just be thankful our parents didn't hear." He continued. 

I still didn't say or do anything. 

"I can tell you're uncomfortable, so I'll leave you alone. I just thought I should apologize for my- our brothers' behaviors." He told me as he got up and left the room. 

Has he changed? He couldn't have.. He still gives off bad vibes and he still calls me that stupid nickname. 

Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi were always the sane ones. They didn't really do anything perverted like Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung...But that means that they're just as dangerous.