Chapter 11- Confronting and "Escaping"

I was waiting out in the hallway while Jimin was still groaning in pain. 

I waited for him to leave but he just s tayedthere. 

I figured it would be best if I just went somewhere else. I started making myway downstairs and go to the kitchen.

"Zaynah? Why are you not in your room?" Someone asked as they camefrom behind me. 

"Why can I not go around my new home?" I asked him. 

He stood in front of me. 

"Zaynah, I already told you that it was dangerous. What is one of the maknaes do something to you-" Seokjin tried to speak, but I interrupted him. 

"Well, I was in my room but they all managed to get inside and do horrible things to me." I told him him. 

"They touched you?!" He asked. 

"More than that. First they all came into my room and locked the door and started telling me inappropriate things. Then, Taehyung kissed me in the garden without my consent. And just a couple of minutes ago, Jimin came into my room and was being a pervert and started hugging me and telling me that he didn't care if I was his stepsister, because he could do whatever he wanted." I explained. 

"Oh my gosh.." He said as he put his hand to his forehead. 

"So, that's what they were doing when they weren't answering any of my calls or coming to me when I called." Someone else said. 

We both looked behind us. 

"I'm extremely sorry, and I apologize for everything my sons have done to you. I will try my best to make sure that this doesn't happen ever again." My stepfather reassured me as he comes into the room.

Seokjin and I looked at each other awkwardly. 

"Father.. It's not like that-" Seokjin tried to cover his brothers. 

"Seokjin, I saw what Taehyung was doing to her with my own eyes. I know you love them and you're just trying to protect them, but you should NEVER lie to me." He explained. 

Seokjin lookedat the ground. 

"Yes, father. I'm sorry.." He said. 

"Come to the living room. We're all going to have a family meeting. Be there in around 5 minutes." He told us before leaving. 

Seokjin scratched his head. 

"Well.. This is just great." He said, sarcastically. 

"I didn't mean for him to hear that.. I'm sorry." I told him, feeling guilty. 

"No.. It's fine. You shouldn't be sorry. Let's just go to the living room so we can get this whole thing over and done with." He said as he starts pushing my wheelchair and I into the living room. 

We both went into the living room where my stepdad was waiting. 

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok followed behind us and sat down. 

"Where are your brothers?" Their father asked them. 

"They should be coming, father. We let them know before we came." Namjoon told him. 

"Alright.." He said as he sighed.