Chapter 70- The Attack!

Baekhyun was in the bathroom for a while. 

{BAEKHYUN'S POV:}

I was furious when I saw them together. He was all over her and that's where I wanted to be. I hate him. I'LL KILL HIM! 

--His Phone Started To Vibrate--

???: "Are you in position?"

Baekhyun: "I'm in the bathroom."

???: "WHAT THE F*CK? WHY?!"

Bakehyun: "I-I don't know what the plan is.."

???: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! Chanyeol, Kai, Chen, Sehun and Suho are already on their way! We went through this a hundred times!!" 

Baekhyun: "T-That's not what I mean, sir."

???: "Then what did you mean?"

Baekhyun: "They're all home.. And I don't think they have any intention of leaving her alone with me. How do I get her outside?"

???: "I don't know. But you better figure something out. She doesn't have to get outside, but she better be in the lair by tonight."

--He Hung Up--

"Sh*t.." He mumbled to himself.

He opened the bathroom door and then walked back up to Zaynah's room.

{ZAYNAH'S POV:}

"Oh hey, are you done?" You asked him. He just nodded. "Come on, we were just about to go and get lunch." You told him. "N-NO!" He yelled. You and Jungkook looked at each other in confusion as to why he got so assertive all of a sudden. "I-I mean.. No thanks." He quickly stuttered. "Baekhyun.. Are you okay?" You asked as you walked towards him. "I'm fine.. I just don't really wanna go out to eat." He reassured you. "Oh, I guess that's fine. We can just tell the maids to make us all something to eat." You smiled. "Yes, that would be nice.." He told you. 

You all headed downstairs to the dining table where the rest of stepbrothers were. Yoongi and Seokjin visibly rolled their eyes while Namjoon and Hoseok forced a fake smile onto their faces. Taehyung groaned in annoyance as he saw Baekhyun almost fully clinging onto your arm. Jimin scowled at him as if he was going to kill him. 

You shrugged it off as you took a seat beside Jungkook and Baekhyun. "So.. Where's your mom and stepfather..?" Baekhyun asked. It almost sounded as if he was nervous. "They're at work." You answered. He took a subtle sigh of relief. You glanced at him in confusion. Yoongi glared at him while clenching his fists below the table.

The maids came in with food. "Mmm! Sandwiches!!" Baekhyun exclaimed. Everyone looked at him, confused and concerned. "Uh, sandwiches are his favorite.." You told them. They all rolled their eyes at his childish behavior. 

You all heard rumbling noise. "It wasn't me.." Hoseok broke the silence. "I didn't think that your stomach rumbled like that anyway, Hyung.." Taehyung laughed. "That wasn't a stomach.." Namjoon said as he stood up. They all did the same. Baekhyun grabbed your arm. "It came from outside.. Let's go." Seokjin told them. They all followed. "Stay here." Jungkook told you. You nodded. 

Baekhyun flung you over his shoulder and ran out of the room. "Bacon!? What the hell are you doing?!" You screamed. "Shh!" He shushed you, harshly and rather rudely. He ran outside and stopped in his tracks when he saw a familiar face. "Where do you think you're going with the girl?" He asked. He had a familiar voice too. "Waiter..?" Was the only thing that came out of your mouth. "Oh, hey. Yeah I was the 'Waiter' at the dinner date you had with your.. Ex Boyfriend?" Minho told you. "The name's Minho. Choi Minho." He said as he bowed, respectfully. "Sorry to break this up, but I'm going to have to ask you to put the lady down." Minho said as he turned to Baekhyun. 

"Yeah.. No. I'm trying to protect her." He stood his guard. "That's funny, because I was actually sent to do that. Now if you don't mind, put her down before I make you." Minho demanded. "How are you gonna do that?" He asked, testing his patience. Minho pulled out a gun from his pocket. Both of your eyes widened, so he had to do what he said. 

"Now, scram." He told him. "No.. I'm staying with her." He said, holding your hand with a tight grip. "Fine, then the both of you must come with me." He told you. "Who are you?" You asked him. "I'm a member of your step family's Mafia Gang. I've been assigned to work for and with as well as protect your stepbrothers." He explained. "And with that, they ordered me to do the same with you." He added. 

You heard an explosion in the near distance. You all jerked your heads in it's direction. "Come with me. I'll lead you to safety." He extended his hand, waiting for you to take it. All of a sudden, Baekhyun made a run for it in the other direction. "Bacon!" You screamed his name. He didn't listen. He vanished into plain sight. "Miss Zaynah!" Minho grabbed your wrist and pulled you away into the other direction. 

He took you into the bushes. "IT'S AN AMBUSH! PROTECT HER!" You heard Jungkook screaming to his brothers in the distance. You heard a gunshot and Minho fell to the ground, your hand still in his. "ZAYNAH!" You heard Yoongi scream. You felt arms around you, but not the loving or embracing kind, but the kind of which was harsh. 

You looked behind you and saw 3 men, 2 of which you recognized. Baekhyun, Kai and another who you didn't know. 

You glanced to your right, where you saw 3 other men throwing both gas bombs and explosive grenades onto the ground while ducking and covering themselves. Your stepbrothers were out cold. You had no one. 

The gas got to you, knocking you out. It all happened so fast.. It felt like you were in an action movie of some sort but you didn't feel the thrill. You felt horror, betrayal and loss.

Everything was dark and you were knocked out into someone's arms. You were cold, confused and scared. 

{Author's Note:}

Everything really went downhill, huh.. 

BUT you guys got a double update so it's kind of a win-win situation. 

Please vote and comment.

Okay goodnight.