Chapter 54- Forgive And Forget

Jackson leaned in and kissed you. You kissed him back. Baekhyun sat down beside you and 'accidentally' banged the table which startled you both, and caused you to pull away. "Oops. Sorry.." He quickly apologized. You smiled, awkwardly. "Zaynah, can I come over to your house later?" He asked. "Sure, why not?" You said. "Thanks." He side hugged you. 

{AFTER SCHOOL:}

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow!" You hugged all of your friends. "We're so glad you're feeling better!" Irene said. You smiled. "Chubs, come on~" Baekhyun pulled on your shirt. "Come on you giant man baby." You held his arm. "Bye!" Your friends all said in unison. "Hey, babe." Jackson walked towards you guys. Bakehyun subtly rolled his eyes. You guys kissed.  He held your waist. "Um.." Bakehyun broke the silence. You pulled away from Jackson. "I'll see you tomorrow." You told him. "Okay, bye!" Jackson said before pecking your cheek and left. 

Baekhyun pulled your arm. "Let's walk." He suggested. "Oh.. I'm not allowed to." You told him, awkwardly. He rolled his eyes. "Zaynah. Get over here, now!" Jimin pulled you into his arms from behind. He picked you up, bridal style. "Let go of her, you pervert." Baekhyun yelled at him. "Shut the f*ck up. Get out of here." Jimin scowled at him. You sighed. "Jimin, he's coming with us.." You mumbled. He looked at you, confused. "No, he isn't." He turned away, with you still in his arms, and walked towards the car. 

You grabbed his face and glared at him. He stopped walking "He's coming with us." You told him, firmly. He smirked and bit his lip. "Come on, Bacon." You freed your self from Jimin's grasp and then walked towards Baekhyun. He pulled you in for a piggyback. You laughed and pecked his cheek. He smirked as he walked past Jimin. 

He carried and started walking to the car. Jimin was following behind you. He was clearly looking at your butt, but you didn't notice. 

{BTS POV:}

"What are you looking at?" Namjoon asked Jimin as he came up from behind him. "Huh? Oh, nothing." He averted his eyes away. He smirked. "Oh, wow. Never mind.." Namjoon looked up at the sky. "She is begging for my attention." Jimin whispered to him as he licked his lips. "I just wanna.. Freaking do it with her." He said through gritted teeth. Namjoon smacked the back of his head. "What?! I've been so patient.." He mumbled. "Jimin.. Just shut up.." He rolled his eyes. "I know you feel the same way." Jimin smirked. "I said, be quiet!" He yelled. 

{ZAYNAH'S POV:}

You looked back and saw Namjoon yelling at Jimin. You decided to just ignore them. You got to the car. He put you down. You opened the door and saw the rest of your stepbrothers. Their faces stiffened once they saw you with Baekhyun. "Come on in." You said as you got inside. You pat Jungkook's leg to signal him to move up. He looked at you, sadly. "There's not enough room in here.." Yoongi said. "That's okay. She can sit it my lap." Baekhyun suggested. You burst into laughter. "What's so funny?" He asked. "I'm not sitting on your lap, silly." You told him. Jungkook smiled, subtly. 

"Why not?" He asked. "Because.. I have my own seat. You can sit on the floor." You suggested. "Zaynah's sitting on my lap anyway." Jungkook told him. "No, I'm not.." You rolled your eyes. "No.. Like seriously, you are." He reassured you. "And why's that?" You asked. "Because there's no room. Everyone's already seated, and there's no space on the floor." He explained. "W-Well, what makes you think that I'm sitting on your lap?" You asked, trying your best to stall.