30

TW's:
-Police (nice police)
-Description rape (trauma)

I was able to leave the hospital after a week and right after I was able to I went to the police. I had been really nervous and I was extremely scared for them not to believe me, but Dream went with me what calmed me down already.

Dream was driving and he was holding my hand, smiling at me the whole time. 'I love you.'

'I love you too,' I whispered. 'I'm really scared. What if they won't believe me?'

'George, don't worry. I will make them believe you.'

I nodded slowly and we drove the rest of the way in a comfortable silence. Dream parked his car and looked at me. 'Do you want me to hold your hand?'

I nodded and grabbed his hand as we walked inside together. Dream talked with someone and asked for an officer. We got told to wait and so did we, sitting down on a bench.

Ten minutes later we got called to come inside and we sat down. I held Dream's hand really strongly and I got extremely nervous, I just wanted to cry. I didn't want to be remembered of what happened to me, but I had to tell them. After this I would go to the mental hospital and work on my trauma.

'So can you tell me what you're here for?'

I looked at my hands and sighed deeply. I had to tell them and only hope for them to believe me. I looked up to the man and the woman in front of me and they smiled shortly.

'I uh- I got uh- r-raped.'

'I'm so sorry to hear that, but we have to ask questions about it.'

'Why?' I whispered. 'I already told my story, but they didn't believe me.'

'Can you try and tell it again?'

'Fine, five years ago I met a girl in the park and I'm really bad at saying no, so I let her force me to come to her house. She started off kissing me when I didn't want to at all since I didn't even like her and I absolutely didn't feel ready for that. I guess she started hitting me when I didn't listen to what she told me to do, she tied my hands and uh- raped me.'

The woman nodded understanding and she grabbed my hand. I flinched, pulled away and hid myself in Dream's hoodie.

'No one can touch him without asking,' Dream said. 'He gets really scared.'

The woman smiled understand. 'Do you want to talk with me alone, George?'

I nodded slowly, it just felt more comfortable. The other officer stood up and walked off. The woman smiled at me. 'Do you dare telling me the rest of what happened?'

She made me feel very comfortable and I nodded. 'I got a letter in which she told me she moved back to the place I lived and she told me how I wasn't safe anymore here. I trusted my parents with my secret that I got raped five years back, but they didn't believe me and just left the house. She apparently was waiting for that, got a guy dressed up like a postman and I opened the door. He walked off and she came in and raped me again.'

'This must have literally been awful for you, have you told anyone?'

I shook my head. 'I was so traumatised that I stopped talking and hurt myself so I had to go to hospital. And she just did it again,' I whispered.

'She raped you a third time?'

I nodded really slowly and grabbed Dream's hand tightly.

'This might be a bit of a hard question, but we have to ask this. Have you shown you didn't like it?'

I nodded. 'The first time I have screamed for help so loudly and I have kicked her, I tried fighting back, but I couldn't. I screamed and cried and then turned completely silence because of a shock. The second time I was crying and I was in a shock again and the third time I was crying too and Clay saved me.'

'I kicked in the door and he was completely shocked. He didn't move, he didn't talk and he was really traumatised. After his shock, he had a bad panic attack and cried and screamed a lot.'

I started feeling really anxious and I hid myself in Dream's hoodie.

'He screams and cries every night and he's going to work on his trauma so he is going to a mental hospital. He's father of a beautiful girl now and I'm taking care of her with my friends, since I consider her my kid too.'

'The girl who raped him got pregnant out of it?'

'No protection,' I whispered and then I bursted into tears. 'I don't want to talk anymore, please leave me alone now.'

'We are done for now, if we have more questions we will ask you them, but all I can say for now, is that we are going to give her the sentence she deserves.'

'Which is?'

'This can go up to imprisonment for life.'

'Really?'

'Yes.'

I smiled shyly and I stood up. 'Thanks for believing me. No one believed me because I'm a boy getting raped.'

'Boys get raped too, dear. Of course I will believe you. Sexual assault in any way doesn't look at gender at all.'

I nodded and walked to the door. 'Thanks.'

'We are going to help you, George. She will get locked up.'

I smiled again and Dream and I walked away. We walked to the car and sat down, making me break down and cry my eyes out.

'Can I hold you?'

I nodded and Dream hugged me tightly. 'She's going to jail. You are going to be safe.'

I nodded slowly and couldn't resist a small smile. 'Am I safe?'

'You are. You are going to get therapy and she will go to jail.'

I nodded and looked up at Dream. 'Kiss?'

'Where?'

I pointed at my head and Dream smiled, kissing me really carefully and softly. 'I love you.'

'I love you more.'

1036 words