18

TW's:
-Police are bitches so well
-Mentions rape (flashbacks)
-Small panic attack/mental breakdown

Dream and I went inside and my parents stayed outside so there weren't too many people for me. I only trusted Dream with details and I didn't even know how I was ever going to speak yet.

'So George Davidson, if I'm correct, you're here to declare against someone?'

I nodded slowly and Dream noticed me being extremely stressed.

'He is completely traumatised and he hasn't talked to anyone but me for weeks now.'

'Is he muted?'

'Yeah, he didn't speak for two weeks and I made him comfortable enough to speak to.'

I wasn't feeling well at all, all things that happened to me started replaying in my head. Within seconds my breathing rhythm fastened and I looked around me to escape.

'Are you alright, George?'

Dream moved closer to me and he smiled at me. 'Can I touch you?'

I nodded really slowly and Dream hugged me against his body. 'Calm down, Georgie. I'm with you and she's going to be locked in prison after this?'

I nodded slowly and looked at one of the officers. 'Rape.'

'Can you try and tell us a little more.'

'Three times, Zoey.'

'Have you been raped three times by Zoey?'

I nodded and hid my face again, but before I could even speak, someone knocked on the door and asked one of the officers to come with him. I looked at the person who still sat here and she smiled at me.

'Would you rather have a man or a woman to speak with?'

'Woman.'

After my dad laughed at me so loudly when I got raped, I was scared for the reply of other men. Of course, it was bull crap, but I just felt more comfortable with a woman at the moment.

The door opened again and the woman was about to say that I only wanted her here, but the man stood in front of me, hitting the table this hard that I started crying because I startled so badly.

'So George Davidson, I don't know if you're really honest to us.'

I looked up in shock, having Dream wipe my tears away.

'There's a girl here, named Zoey, telling us you raped her three times.'

I heard Dream sigh hopelessly next to us. 'Sir, this was literally her plan. George here, he's literally traumatised, he doesn't talk, he hasn't eat more than two sandwiches a day for weeks now, he almost doesn't drink anymore. He's the whole day in his room, he's screaming and crying every night, he has around four to five panic attacks a day. And you think he's lying about it?'

Dream started talking faster and faster, but for some reason he didn't even stutter once.

'I'm not going to let you treat my best friend like garbage again. You know, his parents laughed at him too when he told them he got raped five years ago, but no. She came back and did it twice again. One of the times I was literally there and I kicked George's door in to find him in shock completely and her hiding somewhere. I kicked her out immediately and after George's shock, panic attack and an hour of crying, he told me he got raped three times.'

It stayed quiet again and they let Dream speak.

'I don't know all details at all, but I know he got raped. He doesn't just randomly stop talking and with that, his eye is slightly bruised because I feel like she also abused him when he didn't listen to what she wanted of him. HE got raped, NOT HER. He is so scared of everything and you just don't believe him again? BECAUSE HE'S A BOY?'

'It's her word against his.'

'Oh and what do you think, here is a complete traumatised boy and she's just going anywhere she wants. Do you think he's wearing that hood for fun? No, he's hiding in it because he's so scared and anxious to go outside. I can't touch him, because he startles so badly that he starts crying.'

I stayed quiet in the room and the officer started walking in a circle around the table. He stopped behind me and I hid my face immediately, he touched my shoulder, I flinched and hit his hand away as a reflex.

'Mean,' I whispered.

'I just told him he gets really scared when people touch him.'

'I was testing if you were speaking the truth. How did you meet Zoey?'

'Park.'

'And what happened?'

I tried my hardest to speak to him and even though it was hard, I managed to do it.

'She ask me to come over to her. I said no, but forced me. I went to place, she tied my hands, abused me, locked doors and started raping me.'

I started crying immediately and I looked at Dream. 'Hug?'

Dream smiled at me and hugged me carefully. 'You're doing great, Georgie. I'm proud of you, I'm really proud of you. You're so strong.'

I told the rest of my story and the officers left for a little to come back weirdly. They whispered something in Dream's ear and he nodded slowly.

The officer looked at me. 'We don't believe you, George. We know you're lying, we know you are.'

'I'm not,' I whispered.

They kept screaming at me to tell the truth for literally ten minutes long and I bursted into tears, yelling that I was speaking the truth. Then they left again and ten minutes after that someone came back inside. It was the woman.

'Sorry for screaming at you just then, but we were testing you. We did the same to the girl to see if someone would break, but unfortunately no one of you did. You are free to go home now, we will call you as soon as we have information. It might possibly take a long while, because we don't want to lock up the wrong person.'

I nodded slightly and I stood up with Dream, quickly walking away to go home with my parents. After what happened here, I was sure I was never going to trust anyone ever again.

1026 words