17

TW's:
-Mentions rape (trauma)
-Bad anxiety
-Police

Dream and I cuddled up with each other again and after a while I heard footsteps on the stairs. I hid my face in Dream's hoodie, noticing I just was too scared to speak again. Dream rubbed through my hair as my parents walked to us. Since Dream kicked the door in, I didn't have a door right now. I was just going to sleep in Dream's room.

My parents walked in and stood in front of us. Dream held me even tighter to show he didn't care about my dad's opinion at all. I startled as I suddenly saw tears in both my mum and dad's eyes.

'George, we are actually so incredibly sorry for not believing you and even laughing at you when you finally had the courage to tell us. We do totally agree that it's one thousand percent our fault and never in any of these scenarios yours. We are really sorry, how can we make it up to you?' my dad said, looking down at his hands.

I nodded slowly and smiled at them, not daring to say anything.

'Thanks for the honest apology,' Dream said. 'I'm sure George is happy with it too.'

'What can we do for him? Shall we go to the police and call for a therapist?'

I shrugged and looked at Dream, pulling him close to whisper in his ear. 'Not believe.'

'He thinks the police won't believe him anyway.'

'They have to.'

'Too late,' I whispered. 'She went to police to say I rape her.'

Dream's eyes widened. 'But Georgie, then we have to go there quickly too before she can go.'

I nodded slowly. 'What if they laugh?'

'I swear, I will kick them. They are not going to laugh at my Georgie.'

I giggled shyly and noticed myself blushing a little by the fact he was this protective over me.

'I'm going to protect you with my whole life, Georgie. No one will ever touch you ever again.'

'You?'

'I will only touch you if you allow me too, but anyone else is going to stay the hell away from you.'

'George, do you want to come to the police?'

I nodded my head slowly and Dream lifted me up. My parents went downstairs to prepare some things and I stood in front of Dream. He grabbed my shoulders and I flinched slightly.

'Sorry, Georgie. I'm not going to hurt you or do anything bad to you. I would NEVER touch you when it's not wanted.'

I smiled shyly and I looked in Dream's eyes. 'Kiss?'

'Where, Georgie?'

I pointed at my hand and Dream kissed my hand carefully and softly. He smiled at me after. 'Another kiss?'

I nodded slightly.

'Where?'

'You choose,' I whispered.

Dream smiled and moved closer, kissing my nose. 'You're really cute.'

'Really?'

'Yes, you're adorable.'

'You're just really kind and sweet.'

'So are you.'

I smiled softly and grabbed Dream's waist, looking up at him. 'Is it weird to uh- give me a kisses when we aren't even together?'

'I don't think so, because it makes you feel safe,' Dream said. 'We are best friends and you need all the comfort you can get for for now after what happened and that's really normal.'

'I'm just really scared for everything, I think I will leave because I get too scared about everything going too fast.'

'I totally understand, I'm here for months. I will wait all those months and leave you alone if I need. If you're not ready by then, I will just stay here with you just as long as you need. Now you are getting your kiss before going to the police.'

I nodded shyly and I took a really deep breath. It was really scary to me still, but I just really liked having Dream kiss my hair softly.

'That's making me so happy,' Dream giggled. 'Let's go downstairs quickly, before your parents walk up here.'

I giggled and we walked downstairs together. I put on my coat and hid myself in my hood, because I was so extremely scared to get recognised in public again. Dream held me tightly against his body and we sat down in the backseat of the car. We were cuddling the whole time and after a while we arrived at the police station.

'I don't want to go,' I whispered.

'Georgie, I know it's really hard, but we don't want you going to jail, we want her to go to jail, Georgie.'

I nodded slightly and Dream grabbed my hand suddenly. I startled so badly that I started crying because of all the stress and anxiety. Dream hugged me carefully and rubbed through my hair. 'I love you,' he whispered.

I smiled shyly as he wiped my tears away.

'Sorry for crying.'

'I'm sorry for scaring you, Georgie.'

'It's fine,' I said sobbing softly.

'Can I hold your hand?'

I nodded shortly and Dream grabbed my hand, we walked like this together inside of the building with my parents in front of us and my parents asked for an officer. We got told to sit down and so did we. We sat down and I rested my head on Dream's shoulder. He was carefully holding my hand and I looked up at him, smiling a little.

I opened my mouth to say something as I felt someone stare at me. I looked around Dream and startled. I immediately hid my face in his coat and Dream looked at me in confusion.

'Are you alright, Georgie?'

'She's here,' I whispered.

'Who is here?'

'Look to your right.'

Dream looked to his right as I said and he looked at Zoey, the girl who raped me. I started panicking completely and my breathing fastened. Zoey smiled viciously at us and she got called to come inside before we could.

I pouted and looked up at Dream, sobbing loudly.

'I'm so scared,' I whispered in his ear.

Dream smiled at me softly and pointed somewhere. I looked up and there was an officer to talk to us.

'But we are going to tell him the real truth.'

1046 words