21

TW's:
-Mentions suicide attempt
-Mentions self harm wounds
-Mentions rape (mental breakdown)

George's POV

I woke up for my feeling a lot later. I looked around me and I was in a white room. There were some dumb pictures on the walls.

One of the first things I felt, was an extreme pain in my wrist and pain all over my body. I looked at my wrist and saw big bandages around my whole lower arm. I had an IV in my other hand and I pushed the sheets away a little. My legs and my belly were also wrapped in bandages and it was really uncomfortable.

I looked up again and suddenly startled as I saw Dream and my parents sitting. They were really pale and I made a soft sound so they looked at me.

Dream immediately stood up and he ran towards me. 'George! You're awake,' he yelled. His eyes were red, his face was pale and he had bags under his eyes.

'How long here?'

'You have been in a coma for twelve days.'

'What?'

'Yes, they put you asleep, because you were in danger, Georgie. I'm so happy you woke up, I have been so scared. I have been here all night for all those days, because I screamed at the nurses that I wanted to stay here with you. I haven't had any sleep, I was so scared to lose you. George, will you please always remember how much I love you?'

I nodded slowly. 'Sorry.'

'You don't have to apologise at all, nothing is your fault, okay? I love you, I love you a lot. I have been on a call with Sap and Bad whole days long.'

'They also know?'

'They know you attempted suicide.'

'Rape?'

'I haven't told that to them, I promised you.'

I smiled shyly. 'Thanks.'

'Oh my gosh, I'm so happy you're alive. I can't miss you in my life, you're perfect in any way.'

I smiled shyly and I hid my face a little.

'I'll make place for your parents now.'

I shook my head, but Dream was already walking away and my parents walked towards me, sitting down next to my bed.

'I'm so happy to see you alive,' my mum said, holding back her tears.

But even though I knew they went through a hell with me almost dying, I finally bursted.

'GO AWAY, IT'S YOUR FAULT. YOU LAUGHED AT ME, YOU'RE THE WORST. I can't forgive it, I can't forget about it. How I finally dared telling someone my biggest secret in my whole life and you just laughed at me. And you didn't laugh a little, you were literally dying from laughter. I literally hate you for that and sure, you're trying to be as nice as possible to me just to make up your mistakes, but that's not so easy to me anymore. You've hurt me so much.'

I took a deep breath and continued.

'Dream would have believed me immediately and that's why I love him so much too. He never laughed at me, he stood up for me. I'm sorry to be this harsh to you, but you've hurt me so much.'

I didn't know if I was being too harsh on them now after they almost lost me, but still.

'I'm so sorry, George. I'm so sorry I have hurt you so much and you have all right to scream at us,' my dad said. 'You literally have all right to. Can you tell us how we can make it up to you?'

'I just- I need a break for a little. Can I like- rent an apartment with Dream or something?'

'Are you coming back?' my mum said with tears in her eyes.

'Probably, but I just need a break for a little. I'm also twenty four, so moving out wouldn't be that weird.'

My parents nodded. 'We understand. I'm just so sorry for laughing at you,' my dad said again.

'I'm too, we actually are.'

'I forgave you, but forgetting is harder.'

My dad nodded. 'After you are able to get home, we will help you two look for a place if Dream wants that too.'

Dream nodded in the back of the room. 'I would love to live with him. He needs me and I'll be there for him.'

My parents nodded. 'We understand, that's totally understandable after what we did. I hope it will start hurting less at some point so you can forgive us fully, so we can still be seen as real parents for you.'

'I have forgiven you,' I whispered. 'I know you're actually sorry, I just need some time alone with Dream.'

'I get that,' my mum said. She grabbed my hand, making me flinch, pulling my hand away.

'Sorry, I forgot you don't like me randomly touching you, can I hold your hand?'

I nodded slowly and let my mum hold my hand. We stayed like this until the doctor came in. He checked on me and he said I only had to spend two more days in hospital from now on.

Dream came to sit next to me again, holding my hand. 'Can I kiss your hand?'

I nodded shyly and Dream kissed my hand softly. 'I love you.'

'I love you too,' I whispered.

'We can maybe look for some apartments close to your parents place?'

I nodded heavily and Dream grabbed his phone. He started scrolling and we both looked at a lot of apartments, some seemed really cosy and nice and Dream saved them. After we had been looking for an hour he put his phone away. My parents left to go to home since it was a little later and Dream had just asked to stay here as long as they agreed.

He sat down on a bed next to mine and Dream rolled to my bed, holding me tightly.

'Kiss?' I whispered.

Dream smiled. 'Where?'

I pointed at my head and Dream pressed his lips on head to make me feel safe and calm. I would have never asked for him to kiss my face before I became this traumatised, I would have laughed at him and pushed him away while I didn't wish for anything more now. I really craved the affection I missed.

'I love you so much,' I whispered.

'And I love you.'

1040 words