20

TW's:
-Lot of mentions suicide attempt (blood)
-Passing out/heartbreak

Dream's POV

I kept kicking against the door with tears streaming over my face and finally it opened. I startled really badly and I looked at George in shock. I started screaming really loudly, I was really weak with blood. I started shaking and hyperventilating within seconds, screaming for help.

I heard his parents run upstairs and I felt myself getting lightheaded. I kneeled down to put pressure on the wound, but before I even could sit down, I fell on the ground, passing out.

It took me a minute to wake up again and I looked around me in confusion. I looked up and saw George's parents around George laying on the ground and I realised what happened again. George's mum was holding my hand and she looked at me. She had tears streaming down her face and smiled weakly.

'Are you okay, dear?'

'What's happening?'

'You passed out because of George's blood.'

I nodded slowly, having it hit me again. George was dying, he committed suicide.

'NO,' I screamed, having the realisation hit me. 'GEORGE, NO.'

George's mother grabbed my hand and lifted me up. 'Go sit here in the bedroom for a little to calm down. The ambulance is coming and we are putting pressure on the wound.

'I want to say- g-goodbye to him,' I whispered.

I stood up, running back to the bathroom. I kneeled down next to George, not looking down, but only at his face. I smiled weakly because of his gorgeous face and I pressed my lips on his forehead, his cheeks, his nose and his hair.

'George, I love you,' I said, sobbing softly. 'I love you so much, more than anything. I wanted to spend the rest of our lives together because you are the most amazing friend I have ever had.' I bursted into the most tears I ever had and I got sent away by his dad.

I sat on my bed and opened my Discord on my phone, starting a groups call in a group with Bad, Sap and me. I typed that Bad and Sap had to join immediately and so did they.

'Hey, Dream,' Bad said. 'What's wrong?'

'I just uh- something really bad happened-, I'm completely heartbroken. I can't say it, I can't get those words out of my mouth.'

'Okay, calm down a little first,' Sap said. 'Start breathing a little slower.'

'Guys, the worst thing I could have ever imagined happened. I'm so sorry to bring this news to you too, but uh- George is probably going to uh- d-d-die.'

'WHAT?' Sapnap screamed in complete shock.

Bad turned completely quiet and Sapnap started sobbing within seconds. 'No, please. This would be the worst joke ever, but PLEASE tell me this is a joke.'

'I got sent away because I passed out, but the ambulance is coming.'

'W-what h-h-happened?' Bad stuttered.

'He committed suicide,' I whispered.

Everyone stayed quiet and within seconds everyone was crying in the call.

'Not George,' Sapnap whispered. 'I love him so much, he was the greatest friend I could have wished for.'

'I was with him every day and he was so upset each day,' I whispered. 'I wish I could have helped him, but it feels like I failed in protecting him with my life.'

No one knew what to say anymore, we were all crushed because of the pain we were feeling. The doorbell downstairs rang and I walked to George's closet, grabbing a shirt of him to remember his scent. I held it tight against my body and listened to Sapnap and Bad crying loudly. Bad had called his mother to calm him down and Sapnap called his roommate. And I- I was alone.

Downstairs the doorbell rang, George's mum ran down to open the door and the room flooded with paramedics I wished to go with George in the ambulance, but I wasn't allowed because I would pass out again so I stayed on the call with Sap and Bad. Everyone ran around me and George got taken downstairs, after I got forbidden to walk after them.

'I remember George's giggle, his funny jokes and even if I called him annoying all the time, he never really was. He was always funny and sweet,' Sapnap whispered. I heard his roommate talk to him in the back to calm him down.

'Why?' was all Bad could say.

I didn't know if George wanted people to know he got raped and for if he would ever wake up, I would keep it a secret, just as I promised too.

'I wish I knew,' I whispered. 'I love him so much, this hurts so much. He's so beautiful and I'm so glad I ever got to meet him.'

Sap and Bad didn't think anything weird of it at all. 'I'm happy for you too,' Sapnap whispered. 'I wish I could have ever met up with him.'

'Same,' Bad sobbed.

'I love him,' I whispered. 'I really love him.'

'I bet you do, he's amazing. Does he know you we love him?' Sapnap asked.

'Yeah, I told him a thousand times that I loved him when he was sad or hurt. I thought he believed me because it made him happy.'

'Aww,' Bad said. 'That's cute.'

I shrugged to myself and I held George's shirt closely against my body. 'I have to go now, I'm going to the hospital.'

Sap and Bad both hummed softly and I stood up, ending the call. I ran downstairs and his mum getting the stuff she needed.

'George's dad went with the ambulance, are you coming with the car to the hospital? It can take hours, but at least we are there if he ever wakes up.'

I nodded slowly and George's mum wrapped her arms around my shoulders. 'You're probably also heartbroken.'

'I love him so much that it hurts,' I whispered.

'I understand, but he's not dead, he still has a small chance of surviving.'

I nodded and we ran to the car, driving to hospital with a way too high speed.

1010 words