notes

THANK YOU.

Hello, this is the last note for Daylight! Thank you so much for being with me, I don't really know how to write a fanfic, and I end up coming up with this plot for Rukawa. The truth is, 5SOS was the main reason why I started writing this. By listening to their song entitled 'Daylight'. It was on my repeat, and after that, I came up with this!

I still have a lot to improve when it comes to writing, especially that English is not my first language, but I became more considerate and I decided to write this in the English language, so many can read, and also for those who preferred to read English language stories for fanfictions.

I am really grateful for the opportunity I had on writing this one, I found some friends. And your votes and comments are also one of those many things that boosted my serotonin. At first, writing this seems impossible. It would be seen on the first few chapters, that my word count didn't even reach a thousand.

MY OTHER WORKS:

Ikigai - this would be my second Kaede fanfiction, a fluffy fic, and literally just scenarios with Kaede.

Always, I'll care. - this is an Akira Sendoh x f! Reader. This revolves around the reader's letters for Sendoh.

Bandaids. - student council president Reader x Rukawa. Another Kaede fanfic!

UPCOMING:

I have two upcoming books that are both slow-burn.

Bliss of Summer

Sunset Musings

TO BE DECIDED:

AO AKA Strings - this is a various SlamDunk characters x female reader. A Soulmate AU! And also I will be doing the same plot with Haikyu!! Characters. But it's still undecided.

IDEAS:

I'm thinking of making a book of one-shots collections for both SD and HQ characters. I already published one before, but yeah. 🤡

You guys can actually comment on some of your favorite characters, and I'll think about writing something for them. I really want to write a Haikyuu fanfiction, but I'm afraid that I'll lose determination in the end.

Once again, thank you for supporting Daylight! See you in my next book. I love you all so much! I will always write with a grateful heart. <3

WITH LOVE,

raiavia.