extra #3

#3: UNSPILLED
AND HEADCANNONS
pairings: mitsui x reader
rukawa x reader
third pov

-

# 1 unspilled :

- y/n's first kiss. It was stated on the previous chapters especially the timeline where Rukawa and (reader) started dating, that Rukawa is not (y/n)'s first kiss.

It was Mitsui. It happened back then, when Mitsui just finished practice, and he found the (e/c) girl sleeping while waiting for him to finish. She's looking so peaceful and very pretty while using his duffle bag as a pillow. That's why he urges to kiss her, unaware that she was awake.

Mitsui admitted what he did, himself. But y/n didn't hold it as a grudge against him.

# 2 unspilled :

Sendoh. He often sees you roaming around doing your 'unwind' and since your house is just near his school, it was not surprising to see you every day although you were unaware of his presence.

# 3 unspilled :

The change of plot. Daylight was supposedly a love triangle, Rukawa x Reader x Sawakita. There's so much angst that's why I happened to change the plot and the ending. Before, the 'break-up' was supposed to happen. And then, the reader will be attending College at America, and then there she'll meet Eiji, who's also in America for NBA. (Eiji's original plan after high school in the manga.)

I was stressed out so Daylight ended like this. But eventually, I became satisfied with the ending! I write mostly light-hearted and fluffs, because I can't really handle too much angst.

HEADCANNONS

soft: rukawa x reader

- Rukawa is probably not the best in words. And probably in actions too.

- He's the typical type of a not-showy bf, who would rather be lowkey.

- Rukawa can surely cuddle, but he can't stand someone breathing against his face.

- in an argument, let's be honest; he would just stay silent, and sometimes he won't even tell that there's an argument, unless both of you are shouting frustratingly.

- loves and prefers phone calls instead of texting since he's a lazy typer.

- loves bike rides, but hates to wear the helmet that y/n would always put on him.

- eating lunch together at school. (kinda sweet ngl)

- Rukawa's favorite hugs are the ones after the match, he would pull you away from the crowd and just hug you. And shut you up if you complain about his sweats (oh well...?)

- he likes personal space, but would invade yours. He just can't resist you and will probably doze off while thinking about you (esp in class)

- whenever there's something to be jealous and mad about, he'll be sleep-deprived. (grrr)

- dates will probably after school, and after practice since y/n is a manager and she's also a part of the club.

- foodtrip on the covenience store.

- y/n is a year ahead of him; so he can't handle the distance that much, especially the boy's really attached, and was used to having y/n on his side all the time.

- and LASTLY, he doesn't like expressing 'iloveyous' with 'too' at the end, because he thinks that you're just obligated to say it back because he said it first. Rukawa is forever grateful for such.