21. Jealousy🥀💔

Summary: when a girl makes a move on Asahi, jealousy arises.
_____________________________________

"(y/n) wake up. We have school wake up!" You woke up to Asahi shaking you. "Come here" you pulled him into the bed and he feel face first into the bed losing his balance. "Ow! Where is all this strength coming from?" Asahi said adjusting himself sitting near you as you pulled outside from the cover and hugged Asahi's torso, sleeping on his lap. "(Y/n)! Yo- you aren't, you aren't wear- wearing anything." Asahi covered his face. "Oh shut up, you didn't say that last night when you rearranged my guts" you said. "Well that's different. It feels inappropriate to see you naked now!" He said rubbing your back that was facing the ceiling. "Speaking of sex, you've gotten better at it. Did you have a lot of girlfriends before me?" you teased him. "Well..." Asahi hesitated before changing the topic immediately and dashing to the kitchen while telling you to wake up. You hurried to school.

It was the day after you had returned from nationals. To commemorate the whooping 6th place that karasuno stood at Japan under 19 men's volleyball, the school put up a banner congratulating your team. The Volleyball boys were surrounded by other students who were congratulating them and wishing them. For the first time in class you saw a group of students around Asahi asking him about the match.

"I can't believe all these girls are only now seeing how handsome Daichi is and hitting on him." Mikoto complained laughing as she saw girls flocked around Daichi, Suga and Asahi while you, Mikoto, Michimiya and Kiyoko ate lunch in a corner looking at your boyfriends. "Suga was always popular with the girls so I'm used to it. Look at poor Asahi though!" Mikoto laughed because he was confused by all girls around him.

"Wait is that....." Kiyoko said pointing at a girl near Asahi who he was talking to awkwardly. "Yeah she is!" Michimiya confirmed. "Wait who is that?" Mikoto asked confused, you were the same. "Well, I don't know if I should say this, but that's Honda Kiko. She and Asahi used to date back in freshman year." Kiyoko said hesitating. Your and Mikoto shot your gaze at the girl.

She was petite, had long silky hair and doe shaped eyes. Her skin was beautiful and she was over-all a pretty girl. "Should we interfere?" Mikoto asked but you stopped her.

"Umm Kiyoko san, what happened between them? I asked Asahi today but he avoided the question." You asked. "I don't know exactly, but they went out for a month or two only. After that Asahi didn't really get involved with girls." Kiyoko explained. You wondered what it was that Asahi hesitated so much. You munched on your lunch absent mindedly wondering what she was talking about with Asahi, being all smiley and blushing.

On the walk home you told Asahi about the conversation with the girls. "Oh so you know" he said looking at the ground while walking. "Yeah. What was she talking to you about?" You asked enthusiastically. "Nothing much, I didn't want to talk to her really. And amongst the chaos and chatter I didn't really understand. Although I think she said she'd love to catch up or something... I won't meet her though!" He said raising his hands. "It's okay Asahi, I guess she's just being friendly, there's nothing to worry about!" You chirped.

The next day, the bell rang for the break. You were searching for Asahi who went to the hallway. You reached near the staircase as you saw Asahi with a girl, it was Kiko. You hid behind the wall and tried to listen to them.

"Well, I'd love to catch up.... I miss you Asahi... Can we go to the cafe we used to?" You could hear her speaking, twirling a strand of hair, fluttering her eyes at him. "Wha...what! Ki- Kiko... I- the cafe?" Asahi was stuttering. "Why isn't he saying that he's dating me! And how dare she ask him on a date!" You said in your head. "Oi (y/n) chan what are you doing were heading to the cafetaria for lunch!" Mikoto and Suga appeared behind you and spoke loudly. Asahi heard it and looked towards you. Your eyes met as Suga sensed the tension and said- "oh Asahi is here too. Let's go you guys."

"You have my number. See you later lover boy" she winked. This was it. You couldn't take it anymore. You stormed off from there which Asahi didn't see due to how flustered he got with the whole conversation. "How dare she! How can she say that. 'LoVeR bOy'. Hes MY boyfriend. I love him. I can't even be mad at him. But he didn't even deny it. He could have just said 'i have a girlfriend'. But no! He didn't. Ugh I hate this." You said to yourself as you walked down the hall to your classroom.

After meeting everyone at the cafetaria you sat far away from Asahi beside Kiyoko. You didn't speak to, or even look towards Asahi. After classes were over you all headed to the gym. "Hey (y/n) are you mad at me?" Asahi asked you pulling aside to a corner. You just glared at him, "I don't know, you tell me 'lover boy'" you said childishly before walking away. After practice Asahi dragged you to the park to talk to you.

"(Y/n) stop being stubborn and let me explain." He said holding your arms and making you sit on the bench. "You avoid the topic when I asked the other day, and now your ex is asking you out on dates and you don't even deny it!" You said crossing your arms, your face angry.

"(Y/n).... Are you... Jeal- jealous..?" Asahi said smirking. "Stop! I'm not" you protested. "I think you very much are..." Asahi laughed. "Well, I avoided the topic because I don't like to talk about it. I'd like to leave it in the past. But if you really wanna know, I'll tell you. Me and Kiko went out two years back. We were official for a month or so. But then she kinda cheated on me with another guy. She said mean things about my looks. She's kind of the reason why I'm so insecure. Although she sorted it out with me and apologized. Now I just keep my distance from her." He said.

"Oh- I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked" you said, now realising how awkward it got. "But why didn't you tell her off for the coffee thing?" You asked pouting. "That's my fault, I'm sorry. But you know how flustered I get. I'll tell her the next time. Now let's go home please it's starting to get darker and colder." He said pulling you up. You went home hand in hand.

.

The next day, the school announced that there's going to be a send off/farewell ceremony for the third years like every year. Although this year, all thanks to Suga and the student council, there's also going to be a prom. There was a performance by the freshman year and junior year students and also a formal dance. Students were asked to find a partner for the prom. Also the prom king and queen were going to be announced before the dinner.

Everyone started talking to each other after the announcement. "Psst! We don't have evening gowns! We need to go shopping. Thank god we don't have to find partners this time" Mikoto said. Everyone was speaking all at once as the bell rang. You all gathered near Suga's desk and started to discuss what clothes we were going to wear. "Tanaka said they were planning something, I'm scared honestly." Kiyoko said shuddering. "Guys we need to go tuxedo shopping" Aren said to the guys.

While you walked downstairs to the cafetaria, Kiko pulled Asahi to a side. "Will you be my date to the prom teddy?" She asked. Asahi started to stutter like his usual self. This was it.

You went up to Asahi and slipped a hand around his. "Asahi let's go" you said pulling him. "Umm excuse us, but we were in between a conversation." Kiko snapped at you. "I'm sorry but I think Asahi has already chosen who he's gonna go with." You said. "Is this true?" Kiko asked Asahi. "Yeah. I'm sorry I'm going with my girlfriend. That's why I can't go on a date with you to the cafe." Asahi said taking a deep breath and tightening his hand in yours. "Hold on... Are you seriously dating HER? This ugly hag?" She asked looking devastated at you two holding hands.

"Yes I guess I am. Also please don't spout obscenities at my girlfriend. She's not ugly, she's the most beautiful person I know, and she definitely wouldn't call me or any one else ugly like you. Let's go, Love" he said smiling at you and walking towards your group of friends who were cheering for Asahi. "Oh my god that was unnerving" Asahi said putting a hand on his chest, looking pale. "You did great! Although that only lasted for about 30 seconds." You said.
.

Back at Asahi's place, you two are doing your homework together.
"Why are you smiling like that?" You asked admiring how cute he looked in his reading glasses.
"You look cute when you're jealous"- Asahi giggled
"I wasn't jealous" you looked away shyly.
"Sure you weren't" he said kissing your nose, leaning over the study table, his hair let loose. "I love you" he said squeezing your hand. "I love you but I'm not jealous" you kissed him back.
"Oh so you won't mind if I went to the prom with Kiko?" Asahi teased
"Do you want to taste your own blood Azumane?" You asked plainly.
"Sorry ma'am" Asahi straightened up, saluting you.

____________________________________

A/n-
The next part is going to be about the prom! So I'll try to add some images.
Pls tell me your requests!