Sub Asahi, Dom y/n😈🍋

NSFW warning: dom-sub play, dirty talk, slight bondage, slight orgasm denial

_________________________________

You loosened his tie, taking it off in a swift motion. Asahi pushed himself onto you, hungrily trying to kiss you, but you stopped him- "how dare you kiss me without my permission? You have to beg for it, for everything tonight." You say as he smiled and you started unbuttoning his shirt before taking it off.

You grazed your cold fingertips on his defined muscles and abs as he winces, his pants tightening. You pulled him to the bedroom before pushing him into the bed. "I wanna kiss you so bad." Asahi moaned trying to sit up. You sat on his torso pushing him down.

"Don't be so greedy Azumane-san." You bend into his face as if you were going to kiss him. Asahi tried to catch your lips into his, but you just said "If you wanna kiss me, just beg for it." You said, giving him a good look at your cleavage. He tried to loosen his dress pants that were making him uncomfortable due to his growing thickness. But you just caught his wrist and looked at him.

"Is this bothering you? Now I'm gonna have to punish you for being a bad boy." You said as you tied his wrists to the headboard with his necktie.
"Are you going to listen to me now Mr Azumane?" You said as he groaned in pleasure and frustration from this play.

You opened the buckle and zipper of his pants and slid them down. His dicks was dying to be freed from the restraints of his boxers. He moaned as you threw his pants away and sat down on his clothed boner. "Ahhh... nghh..fu...fuck...." Asahi moaned at the pleasure.

You rode his crotch as you seductively took off your bra. He was going to burst out of pleasure as he kept moaning and grunting. "Please... Y/n... Nghh... Take off my boxers...." He said making a cute helpless face.

"Hmm.... But first you gotta do something for me Azumane san. You see, I've got a problem down here too." You said, sliding your panties to the side and showing Asahi your dripping wet pussy. "Eat me out." You commanded as you positioned yourself over his smiling face. You sat down on his face, an a surge of pleasure shot through your body as his nose hit your clit. He started kissing your outer lips and you moaned, sliding your fingers in his tied up hands, that he gripped tightly.

He sucked on your clit, driving you over the edge. You were close to cumming, as your moans got louder. That's when he pushed his tongue inside you and sucked aggressively. And in mere seconds, you came undone, Asahi licking off everything. "You like that?" He asked smirking proudly.

"Ye... Yes.." you said panting. After collecting yourself, you now went down towards his length. You removed his boxers, and his thick ass 8 inch shaft sprang up, hard and throbbing. He groaned as you saw him getting desperate. "You've been a good boy, so you'll get a reward now." You said as you bent down between his legs.

You took his thickness into both your hands and touched the tip with your fingers that was oozing with pre-cum. He whimpered and twitched as you looked at him and licked that part.

"Please... Y/n... I'm dying here...." He said as you started sucking it. He got louder and louder with his moans. You used your tongue as you put it whole in, pumping it with your hand. "Y/n... Ahh.. nghh.... I'm gonna.... Mmmm..." Asahi was literally melting.

When he was about to cum, you got away from him. He look devastated but you enjoyed being a sadist.
"Please... Finish it off...." he begged as you smiled.
"Not so soon, I have the special thing saved." You said as you positioned your pussy over his tip.

"You can't cum unless I tell you to." You ordered him as you rubbed his tip to your outer walls. He moaned and groaned louder as he wanted to cum. "Not so soon Azumane-san" you said biting your lip. The orgasm denial was too much for him.

With one swift motion you thrust yourself onto his dick, he gasped loudly at the sudden pleasure. You shivered at the pleasure as well. Then you start moving up and down, bouncing on his dick. He clenched his teeth, unbearable tension and pressure due to the pleasure.

You thrust harder, your boobs jiggling, him drooling at the sight. "Shit.... y/n, I can't hold back anymore." He said. "Say the golden word Azumane-san." You said enjoying the ride.

"Ple- please... Let me cum... Y/n..." Asahi quivered begging you.
"Wait let me do this first." You said as you leaned forward, untying his hands. And as soon as the knot was undone, he grabbed your hips and thrust himself deep inside you.
"Ahhhh~!" You jerked, shiver running down your spine at the sudden pleasure.

"That was some trick you pulled there." He said pounding in and out of you mercilessly. Your mind went blank as you lost control of your body, your eyes rolling backwards, back arching.
"Ahh! Asah- Asahi!...cumming... I'm...!" You said hardly able to make sentences.

With another hard thrust or two, the knot that had been building in your stomach came undone as your legs quivered with pleasure. With a swift motion he pulled out of you as he came on your back as well.

You collapsed on his chest, both panting, gasping for air, sweaty from all the action. You just lay there trying to calm your heart beat down and collect yourself.

"Hey.... I'm sorry if it was too much for you...I didn't want to be too strict-"
"Are you kidding me? I loved that! Do that more often." He said finally catching his breath.
Your expression changed from worried to a warm smile as you chuckled.

"Time for round two I guess."