3. Why'd you leave?💗

Intro- You all help Asahi at his home while planning to get Kiyoko and Tanaka together. A game of truth or dare opens up Asahi's haunting past and his insecurity.

______________________________________

"Kiyokoooo don't leave us" you could hear the cries and sobs even before entering the gym. It was the last day, Kiyoko was going to join the track team from tomorrow onwards.

Nishinoya comes running towards you crying loudly.
"(y/n) san it's Kiyoko's last day today, how can you not cry" he says almost screaming it. Tanaka, Hinata and Yachi were crying inside the gym too.

"You all.., please stop crying, you'll still meet me everyday. Please don't make me feel bad about this" Kiyoko said in an embarrassed voice. The third years and others looking at their teammates' overly emotional reaction and couldn't help but laugh a bit. Although all of them were sad as well.

"The second years have Extra Lectures today, so we won't be able to join club activities after classes." Ennoshita said to Daichi among the ruckus.

"Yeah, uh Da-Daichi, I will have to go home early too" Asahi came into picture who you had completely forgotten about after you saw the whole scene in the gym.

"Now what do you have to do?" Daichi asked.

"Well, My parents have shifted to a different house due to my dad's transfer. So I have to move my stuff and it's tough doing it alone." Asahi said hesitantly.

"WHAT? YOU'RE MOVING AWAY?!?" now it was you screaming, fear clearly shown in your eyes. Something inside you broke when you heard that Asahi was moving away, that meant no more walks home together, not seeing him anymore probably.

"No idiot, I'm not moving away." at this point everyone was looking at Asahi confused.

"Well I'll be staying at the same house, but alone, since I can't travel all the way from our new house due to school. The transfer is temporary anyway, they'll be back in 1-2 years. Also it's not like they're going too far away, it's just one and half hour drive. They have left already, so now I'm moving my things to better adjust to the house. I also have to install the television." Asahi explained.

You gave out the biggest sigh of relief. It was sunny all of a sudden, the birds were singing, the weather was nice. You were really happy to hear that afterall.

"Hey! enough Tom foolery, get back to practice! Ukai shouted. And with that everyone went back to their work.

____________________________________

"Why don't we help Asahi with the shifting?" Mikoto asked Suga during the lunch break, when you all were eating lunch together.

"Oh yeah! why didn't I think of it. But we have practice" Suga said dejected.
"well then lets cancel practice altogether, it's less members anyway. God knows where Tsukishima and Yamaguchi also have to go too" Daichi said eating the onigiri that was his lunch.

Everyone's eyes sparkled and they all looked at Asahi with hope in their eyes. "but Mikoto-san, don't the girls have volleyball practice today?" Asahi asked.

"Practice was cancelled, the basketball team have their matches coming up so they have a practice match today and are using our gym." Michimiya spoke, also eating the onigiri from Daichi's Tiffin box.

"Well, then you all are welcome! An extra set of hands wouldn't be so bad. We could celebrate Kiyoko's last day as well! Bring something to eat." Asahi said beaming.

"So it's decided!" you, Michimiya and Mikoto said and gave each other an evil grin being the prankster trio that you were.
"Oh god this can't be good" Kiyoko said worried.