4. Kiyotana pt1 + Date Tech💔☁️

Introduction: a match with Date tech attracts the attention of a boy to you. You help Kiyoko ask out Tanaka.

_______________________________________

"I feel like puking" Asahi said, the colour in his face gone. You and Asahi were practicing spikes in the gym early in the morning, Since last week in fact. You'd leave earlier than everyone and toss to Asahi for him to practice spikes. He still wasn't confident tho. "I hope Daichi or coach benches me today" he said, his face looking white.
"STOP IT YOU STUPID SAMURAI LOOKING ASS YOU'RE A REGULAR HOW WOULD THEY BENCH YOU!?!" You yelled at Asahi, his face becoming even whiter scared of you.

"You scare me (y/n)." Asahi said nervous and shivering. "I'm sorry I'll practice more!" He said while asking for another toss.

"Are you both here again this early? Asahi it's a Saturday you could've rested we don't have school anyway today." Nishinoya said coming in with the other second years.
"I'm pumped!" Tanaka claimed while jumping excited.

"I'll take a break, someone toss for him." You said clearly exhausted and went to sit on the steps on the side of the court in the gym. Asahi looked over to you as if he was sorry but didn't try to stop you. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were the next to come in and settled down beside you greeting you.

Tsukishima always seemed like an interesting person to you, he was very relatable in a way. "Yare yare, they all are so energetic, and for no reason" Tsukishima said in a disinterested tone.
"I don't see why they waste all their energy before the game too, they're so passionate for this game, I could never" you said. This earned a look at said 'unbelievable' from Tsukishima to you. "I know right" he said.

Around 9 am the Date tech team arrived. There were some really tall players in this team which made karasuno look really short in front of them. They bowed down to greet and then started warming up. You ran to them and gave them the jersey for the practice match. One of their second year players (a rather good looking one) started to flirt with you. His name was Futakuchi.

You made an excuse and escaped, clearly flustered from all the positive attention you were getting from their players, scared that you'd do something weird and make things awkward.
"Hey are you okay?" Asahi stopped you while running and asked, refreshingly not stuttering this time. "Wh-what? Ye... Yeah I'm fine. Fine" you gave him a thumbs up.
"Then why do you look out of breath?" Asahi asked, concerned, his face serious.
"It's nothing really, please focus on your game and ...... Try not to hurl maybe." You said jokingly to which he smiled weakly.
_____________________________________

The match started and you were sitting on the bench with Yachi, Takeda and Coach Ukai. You were noting down the details and the scores. The players were in good form, Hinata and Tanaka leading the offense for the first few points. The first set was taken by you with a small point difference.

Asahi was in the front due to the rotation this time. Some other students from your school and the girls team joined to watch the game as it got interesting. You watched as Asahi spiked the ball hard into the other side. You shuddered seeing the force and power with which the ball slammed into the floor. You could understand why Asahi feared this team so much, their blocks seemed impossible to break even to a layman. Somehow Karasuno took the second set too, thanks to your amazing players and won the first match. The spectators cheered on for everyone.

You and Yachi passed water bottles to everyone. Futakuchi approached you to talk to you when Both the teams were talking to each other.
"Did you see my block?" He asked you. You said yes shyly and you both started talking about the match.
"Hey, I think you're cute. Let's bet, if we win this match, you'd give me you number. If you win, I'll give you mine " He said winking at you.
"That's not how that works" You said giggling, although you didn't mind really, he was a cute guy. Going out with him wouldn't hurt. You said "I'll think about it" teasingly.