Random Headcannons

If you two were dating:

Asahi likes to get you little accesories or piece of clothings every once in a while. He asks you to try them on because he thinks it'll look great on you.

.

You both go thrift shopping for dates and style each other. He sometimes gets stuff and then alters them or makes a new piece out of it for you.

.

Asahi actually had a crush on you ever since Suga introduced you two back in the beginning of your junior year. He just thought that you had a partner so he never approached you.

.

Kisses on the top of your head.
.

Like to be the little spoon. His favourite position is when you're sleeping on him, your face in his neck or vice versa.
.

.
.
.

Random headcannons-
.

Unlike popular belief, Asahi is not always nervous, he's just easily scared of things. He has a very delicate heart so it's easy to hurt him emotionally.
.

Asahi is great at drawing. You once found a sketchbook that had only your sketches. When you asked him he got embarassed and tried to convince you that he wasn't being creepy. You thought it was cute though.
.

Asahi has a lot of razors and shaving blades. He actually cares a lot about his beard so your bathroom basin always has atleast one shaving razor on it.
.

Asahi is actually pretty strong, he can easily lift 60-65 kgs (about a 140 pounds) overhead. He can run fast and has great stamina too. He is very inflexible though.
.

Asahi normally smells like aftershave.
.

Asahi has that thin line of body hair that trails down from his belly button to his crotch. (In my personal opinion that's very sexy and cute)

.

He's definitely scared of loud thunder and darkness. He's also scared of angry dogs. (This is canon)
.

He's the type of person who always wears sweaters but is not actually all that cold.
.

His favourite icecream flavour is caramel or matcha.
.

He's tired of being made fun of but he doesn't mind it when his friends do tease him or tell him to man up.

.