17. Asahi b'day pt.2 🍋

Intro: Your first time smut
Warning: NSFW
_________________________________________

"(Y/n) are you sure you want to do this?"

Asahi asked gulping hard. You nodded before asking "Are you sure you're comfortable and want to?" Asahi said. He nodded before pulling you closer by the waist and kissing you deeply. "Let's take it to the bedroom." He said playfully as he put you over his shoulder as you giggled. He puts you down on on his bed before taking off his coat and throwing it on the floor.

You stood up to switch on the thermostat while Asahi switched on the dim light, so that you could see everything but it was just darker. "Catch me!" You said as you jumped, wrapping your arms around his shoulders and legs around his torso, him supporting you from the waist. You kissed him and he kissed you as he sat down on the bed. You started to unbotton his shirt as he un-bottoned yours and you removed it with a swift motion revealing the lacy innerwear that you wore specifically for this moment.

Asahi blushed looking at you but you just laughed and pushed his shirt off his shoulders exposing his lean but muscular chest and broad shoulders. You ran your hands around his torso as he picked you up and put you down on the bed, him on top of you. You unbuckled your pants and Asahi helped you to take them off, as he kissed you on your neck and travelled downwards. You could feel your pussy throbbing, desperate to be touched. You unbuckled his belt and start to take off his pants which left him in his boxers, his member excited to be let loose.

When he reached your boobs he asked you for permission before massaging them with his hands and pressing kisses on your stomach. "You're so beautiful" he mumbled between kisses as you smiled to yourself. "Lemme grab the condom" you got up and opened the bedside drawer and took out one of them. You went back to Asahi and kisses his neck as your hand snaked down to his shaft which you palmed through his boxers. "F....fuck..(y/n)" he moaned in a low voice making your heart beat faster. He moved his hands to your bra and tried to undo the hooks with which he struggled but managed to do it after two tries.

You took off your bra and threw it onto your floor revealing your uncovered boobs. He looked at them, his face red as you looked away embarassed. "I don't look that great to be honest, I'm quite insecure about my body." You said shyly. He cupped your face and pulled you in a sweet and deep kiss. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met baby" he said as you smiled. Quickly, your kisses grew hungrier and your hands went back to his boxers. You slid them down revealing his erect dick. You gulped at how big it was, wondering if you could take it. You looked at Asahi who clearly was flustered so you quickly kissed him pulling him into the bed with you. He slid your panties off revealing your soaking wet pussy.

"Hey, don't worry, I'll prep you, it won't hurt then." He said as he went down to your womanhood. He spread your legs and put his tongue on your lips (not the ones on your face) and licked them. A wave of pleasure hit you as you threw your head back. He used one of his fingers and carefully thrust in you. You gave out a gasp and put your hand over your mouth as he thrust it in and out, his tongue licking your clit. The pleasure started building up in you as you moaned loudly, "Azu..mane.... Ah! Yes... There.." you said in between moans. He pushed another finger and started going faster.

When he saw that you were ready, he pulled his fingers out and put the condom on himself. He placed the tip at your entrance. "Are you ready?" He asked as you nodded, too aroused for words as he thrust inside you slowly. It did hurt a little as you bit your lip. "I'm sorry just hold on, it won't hurt in a bit honey" he said as you nodded. He started thrusting in and out of you slowly as you moaned his name. After a few thrusts the pain subsided and all you could feel was pleasure. You could feel his thick cock rub against your tight walls as he put one of his hand on your nipple, caressing and gently squeezing it which sent shivers. "Baby you feel so good" he said panting as he leaned down on you, kissing you. You threw your arms around him, him constantly pounding into your wet pussy.

"I....I'm.... Close...Azumane" You whispered into his ear. "Me too" he said as you clinged onto his body, arching your back, whispering near his ear. Asahi slipped one hand down to your clit and started rubbing it. That sent quivers down your legs, your walls tightened around him "I'm..." you whispered freezing, pleasure hitting you all over your body as you came undone.

"Ah... (Y/n)" Asahi grunted as he came too, his thrusts getting sloppier. You let go of him as your back hit the bed and he pulled out of you. He dropped down beside you, both of you panting simultaneously.

After a few minutes of silence, Asahi spoke, "that....that was amazing" he said in between pants as he kissed you rolling over to you. He got up and cleaned you both and discarded the condom. He threw your panties towards you and wore his boxers again. He pulled out a tshirt from his closet and gave it to you. You wore the panties and the t-shirt which was very big on you. He joined you back in bed after switching off the dim lights.

He put some socks on your feet to which your heart did flips because it was just so cute. He pulled the covers over you both and pulled you towards him, you nuzzled into his neck. You just laid there for some time listening to his heartbeat as you felt comfort. "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did" he said. "Don't worry, I LOVED it. You did great sweetie." You said laughing. He gave out a sigh of relief as he put his arms around your waist and you got on top of his chest, your hands under your chin, looking up to him.

"Speaking of love.." you said as Asahi shot his eyes towards you surprised. "Wh- what about it" he looked worried. "Apparently Daichi and Michimiya said it, for the first time today, I mean, a few hours ago" you said looking at the wall, drawing something on his bare chest with your finger. "Oh, Daichi was always very bold, I envy people like him, being able to speak their mind like that." Asahi admitted. "How does one know exactly when they start falling in love?" You said placing your head on Asahi's chest. His heart started beating faster. You thought that this conversation was too soon, so you decided to change the topic. "I guess that you just do" you heard Asahi say, which was quiet unexpected for you.

You smiled to yourself. "Let's go to sleep now, we have to go to the shrine with the others!" You said as you kissed him "also, you DO have a big dick, Mikoto was right" you said teasing him. "Why does Mikoto know that?!??" He almost shouted in surprise. "Suga..." You both said in unison as he covered his face in embarassment. "Oh common you should be proud!" You punched him lightly laughing and went to sleep.

The next morning you woke up to an empty bed. You walked downstairs to find Asahi in an apron cooking breakfast. You ate before leaving for your house to shower and change and go to the shrine. You met the others there after paying your respects. You wished for a healthy and happy year for all your friends and family.

"(Y/n) did you do something to your face?" Kiyoko and Michimiya asked you. "Not really" you said wondering what they were talking about. "Yeah (y/n) does look different , I can't quite put my finger on it." Suga said thinking hard. Tanaka and Yachi agreed. "(Y/n) san looks even prettier." Hinata said. "Yeah it's as though she's glowing......OH MY GOD!" Mikoto shrieked as she dragged you and the other girls away from everyone.

"You and Asahi totally fucked last night!" Mikoto yelled, but whispered at the same time. Your face turned 10 shades redder as the other girls understood as well. "No wonder Asahi looks more relaxed than usual" Kiyoko said pointing to Asahi who was laughing with the boys. "It's scary how you guessed that" you said as Mikoto slapped your back and hung her arm around you. "Well you weren't the only ones who did the devil's tango last night." She said as you heard Kiyoko and Michimiya laughing in the back.

On the way back, you gave Asahi a gift wrapped box. "Happy Birthday Asahi" you said walking beside him. "Baby you didn't have to" he said smiling. "Don't open it till you get back home in the night" you said as you had planned to have dinner with your respective families. You went home after that and he took his car to his parents' place.

In the night, he opened the gift, which was actually a small jewellery box. Inside it was a men's ring which had a single tiny cherry blossom petal encased in transparent resin in the centre. "It's from the place that you confessed to me during the festival." You said laughing over the phone. "It's so cool (y/n)! I love it. Thank you." He said.

"Let's go to sleep we have practice tomorrow. Goodnight sweetie." He said sounding tired. "Goodnight Asahi" you said as he hung up.

"I love you" you said to your empty room "I want to say this to you" you said in your head.

Maybe it's too soon....
_______________________________________

A/n
How did you like my smut!?! Comment and let me know!