22. Prom💌👗☁️

The school was bustling with energy because the second years were planning for the send off party for the final year students. After finishing classes on a Friday, you and your friends went to the mall to get clothes for the prom. The dress code was 'formal wear and gowns'. So you, Mikoto, Michimiya, Kiyoko, Aren, Suzuki, Asahi, Daichi and Suga decided to get similar ones to get cool aesthetic pictures.

After a lot of thinking you all decided on pastel colours. Also the couples decided to get matching coloured clothes. (Check the picture I inserted. That's what the guys wore just in different colours.) After a lot of convincing from Asahi, you went to a designer store but quickly learnt that it was a rental. They had a brilliant collection of suits and blazers and tuxedos. Apparently Asahi knew the owner and the rent was affordable so you all went there.

All the five boys tried clothes and you sat on the couch rating all their outfits. Asahi was having the time of his life styling his friends. You just sat there admiring how cute he looked, all happy doing what he loved. His face lit up when he found the right ones for Daichi and Suga. Daichi got a light blue one and Suga got a mint green one. As for Aren and Suzuki they got a pastel yellow and purple one. Asahi got a pastel pink one. He looked adorable in pink.

As for you girls you got matching dresses

As for you girls you got matching dresses. You got pink, Michimiya a pastel blue, Mikoto a pastel green and Kiyoko got yellow as she was going with Aren because she couldn't go with her second year boyfriend Tanaka. Although it took a lot of convincing, Tanaka was finally convinced that Kiyoko did infact love him and wasn't going to leave him for Aren and that the partner thing was just till the entry. You all enjoyed the time you spent together a lot so you decided with the girls that you could go on a couples' trip after school ends.

On the day of the prom, Daichi being the dad of the group, got his family van and picked you all up for the event. You walked up to Asahi's place. You rang his bell but you saw the door was open as he called from inside to come in. "I'm here" he called out from his room as you entered. You saw Asahi frantically tying his hair. He wore the shirt, his broad shoulders and lean back looked amazing. "...You look so hot baby" you blurted out, heat rising up to your face.