Meeting the family👪☁️

This is a request for thelionking2007

This is gonna be very wholesome where the parents are very warm people and they kinda embarrass Asahi when you visit them.

If you want a angsty one, you can find it in my book, the name is -
28: Asahi's family

In this, you're both 3rd year high school students.

Also to clear out, this is not in continuation with my book, so Asahi will have a older sister and not an older brother like the one I wrote in my book.

___________________________________

"Do I look alright? Is this too revealing? Is my makeup too much?" You fussed in front of the mirror as you asked your best friend who was sitting on your bed in your room.

"Y/n, my beloved friend, you're wearing a turtle neck with pants, I don't think you can cover yourself anymore. You look fiiiineeee. Just go already you wouldn't wanna be late." Your best friend said assuring you.

You put on your boots as your friend handed you the box of cookies that you baked earlier for Asahi's parents.
"Don't forget these, you literally stayed up till late yesterday for these." Bff/n said.

"And remember, be yourself. Don't worry you're a nice person y/n. They'll love you." She said as you took off to the long awaited (and dreaded by you) meeting of Asahi's parents.

Asahi's sister and mom saw you and Asahi walking home from a date and since then they'd both asked him to introduce you to them by inviting you over. So finally Asahi gave in and invited you over for lunch. You were anxious on your way to his house. You wondered if they were the type to be warm and jolly or were they the cold and judgemental types.

You stood at their porch and rang the doorbell. A thousand thoughts ran through your head as you tucked your hair behind your ear, checked your light make-up, flattened any crease on your clothes and got overly conscious of your looks.

While adjusting your looks the door opened and you stiffened back to your awkward standing posture as a tall, brown haired girl opened the door. You immediately recognised her to be Asahi's older sister. Why? Because she looked exactly like a girl version of Asahi.

"Hiiii! Omg Asahi your y/n is here!" She squealed as she came forward to hug you. Her frame was tall, she was atleast 5'10, brown hair and eyes just like Asahi. You returned the hug, which was warm and weirdly familiar, it felt comfortable.

Asahi stumbled to the front door and gave you an awkward smile as he saw you were being crushed by his sister. "Azumi-Neechan can you not!?!" Asahi bickered as he dragged you both inside.

"Awww is my lil bro jealous? I won't take your gf away from you lol" She smiled teasingly.
"Wha- n- no! You- you're making her uncomfortable!" He said flustered.
"It's alright Asahi." You smiled your gorgeous smile that he had fell in love with since the beginning.

"See? She doesn't mind. Let's go in mom's waiting." Azumi said walking to the living room that was attached to the kitchen where Asahi's mom was doing something.

"Oka-san, she's here!" Azumi chirped as her mom turned to look at you. Unsurprisingly, even the mom was tall, although not as much as Azumi. She walked over to you three as she smiled at you.

"Finally I get to properly meet you. I don't understand why Asahi didn't introduce his cute girlfriend earlier! What's your name child?" She asked. She also looked like a really warm and gentle person, very mom-like. You could see how Asahi resembled his mother with his soft and gentle personality while his sister inherited the chirpy and warm side.