16. Daichi-Asahi bday PT.1💗

Intro- Chaos unfolds as you hear someone 'doing it' in the clubroom. You give Daichi and Asahi a surprise on their birthday, although you have an extra special surprise waiting for Asahi only....

Warning: NSFW

_______________________________________

"Okay which one of your hooligans were fucking in the clubroom?" You asked as you came to the gym. "Please my ears have stopped working" Hinata looked traumatized. "I need holy water" Yamaguchi said. "What's all the ruckus about?" Daichi, Asahi, Kageyama, Tanaka Tsukishima and Suga entered the gym.

"Me, Hinata, Yamaguchi and Yachi went to the clubroom to grab something and we could hear moans and stuff coming from the club room. Poor Yachi is so traumatized that she won't even speak" you pointed to Yachi who was sitting quietly on the steps. "I bet it was Suga-san hes the horniest of us all." Nishinoya yelled. "The audacit- well you're not wrong but it wasn't me!" Suga exclaimed. "Maybe it's Tanaka-san and Kiyoko" Tsukishima teased smiling devilishly.

"Hey! Kiyoko san wouldn't do something like that at school." Yamaguchi defended Tanaka but he kept quiet. "Why is he quiet? Don't tell me....." Ennoshita gasped. "We didn't do it in the club room though." Tanaka said looking elsewhere. "Unbelievable!" Ennoshita, Kinoshita and Yamaguchi exclaimed. "Well maybe it was Asahi-san!" Tanaka said trying to change the subject. "I- it's not- how can it- be" Asahi stuttered trying to defend but he was flustered as hell. "Are you stupid? How can he have sex when his girlfriend was the one who heard the noises in the first place" Tsukishima yelled back at him.

"You know who's been suspiciously quiet?" Tsukishima looked over at Daichi who was not interrupting. "IT WAS YOU!" Everyone pointed at Daichi. "Well let's not make it a big deal, you all do it as well. Plus why did you all come to the gym this early?" Daichi said flustered. You all looked at each other finding an excuse as to what can you say to Daichi that will make him not suspect that you were throwing a surprise party for him and Asahi.

You had kept the decoration inside Suga's locker and had went to retrieve them. "Me and Yachi wanted some stuff from her locker. We just met Hinata and Yamaguchi there." You said trying to seem plausible to which he didn't ask anything else.

"No wonder you were already in the clubroom when we arrived" Suga said diverting the topic to Daichi again.

"So we are just going to ignore the part where he said that all of you do it at school?" You said as everyone blushed and you gave a tired look. "Unbelievable" You, Kinoshita, Ennoshita, Narita and Kageyama shook your head. "Why have you all gathered? Get back to practice" Ukai shouted as everyone ran and started practicing.

The news of morning spread throughout your little friend circle and was the topic of discussion at lunch. "Well everyone does it, don't they?" Mikoto said as everyone nodded agreeing except you and Asahi. "Wait y'all haven't done the dirty deed yet?" Suga asked Asahi and you. You said no. "WHAAAATTT??!?" Everyone screamed. "Asahi man, you need to get laid" Daichi shook Asahi, his hand on Asahi's shoulder. Asahi looked at you awkwardly and you blushed and looked away.
________________________________________

"All the time you spend at his house alone, we thought you went at it like rabbits" Suga teased as you were walking home. "Not everyone is like you Suga. Besides we just started to go out like a month ago." You told Suga. By the way, I'll send the message on our group chat afterwards but you all have to come to my house, we can eat cake and hang out" Daichi invited you all. And according to the plan you all gave various reasons as to why you couldn't attend it. "Oh man! Now I'll have to spend it alone. Nevermind we could always meet afterwards" Daichi sighed but he gave you all a smile as you all said. Okay bye!" He said as he and Michimiya walked away from you all.