Killers Born Arc #2

The entire tower was now crawling with symbiote monsters. Everyone in the Program began to fight like their lives depended on it. Because, they did.

The creatures growled and swiped. Their teeth were ready to sink into skin while their claws were ready to cut.

You sliced through one of the monsters before you sent out a shock to get some others. But they just kept on coming. And fighting in the tower only provided so much space.

Riri: No!

You looked over and found Riri getting swarmed by the creatures..you rushed to help, but Miles let out a scream as well.

Miles: Help!

Laura: Get off of me!

Sam: Gahhh!

Gwen: Ew ew ew ew!

Kamala: They got me!

Widow and Moony worked to keep the creatures away but Taskmaster suddenly kicked Moony out towards the balcony. Moony pulled out his staff while Taskmaster pulled out his blade.

Moony: I should've put you down 15 years ago.

Taskmaster: Funny. I was just think the same thing.

Moony charged at Taskmaster, but he just smiled. He dropped his blade, and his shoulder. Right when Moony realized what was going on, Taskmaster lifted Moony up, and tossed him over the balcony, into the sea of carange.

Taskmaster: That went easier than I thought.

Y/N: Grrrahhhhh!!!

You charged at Taskemaster who narrowly dodged your claws. He kicked up his sword and blocked your claws when you went to attack again.

Y/N: You'll pay for this!

Taskmaster: Maybe one day. But not today.

He looked over to your group, as did you. From the swarm came something that shook your to the core.

Y/N: No.

Miles: Graahhhhhhhhh!!!

Gwen: We are Carnage!!!