The Unbelievable Arc #1

The Monster, now with the symbiote, began to lead a normal life outside of his adventurous one. Though he didn't adapt to it well, he did meet the Unbelievable Girl and the Stuttering Boy. Still, he remained without answers to his past or the people who hurt him.

The Unbelievable Girl decided to take the Monster onto an adventure where he would find the start to the answers for the questions that plagued his mind.

And so much more.

Monster:
Year 1

Y/N: Where are we?

Gwen: New Jersey.

Venom: Isss that why everyone here hassss a sssshity tan?

You looked out the windows of the car Gwen stole as you drove through some city you had never heard of before. It was already late, and you did have school tomorrow. But fuck it.

Venom: Viva la revolution, bitchesss.

Gwen: And we're here!

She suddenly stopped the car which made your head slam into the dashboard which in turn caused the airbag to pop out and slam you back into the seat. Gwen just stared as you popped the airbag with your claws. It slowly deflated while you sat there with an unamused face.

Y/N: Really?

Gwen: Why weren't you wearing your seat belt?

Venom: There isssn't one.

Y/N: You cut them out because the car would, and I quote, "go faster".

Gwen rubbed her chin.

Gwen: Oh yeah.

She just shrugged and unbundled herself. As she left, Venom appeared on your shoulder as you both stared at her in disbelief.

Venom: Did ssshe...

Y/N: That bitch.

You ended up following Gwen through the parking lot of wherever she had brought you to. And since you still didn't have a super hero costume, you just wore your regular clothes with a black windbreaker. Your bandanna was now tied around your forearm since Venom could just cover your mouth.

Y/N: What is this place?

Gwen: This, my future boyfriend, is where one of the greatest minds discovered one of the greatest discoveries of all time. And hit his wife. Pym Laboratories!

She made a grand gesture to the building while you stood there confused.

Y/N: There was a lot to unpack there, but I'm too tired to really ask at this point.

Gwen: Good! Makes my job easier. Follow me!

She started marching towards the building while you reluctantly followed. You reached the door and started to think to yourself.

Y/N: Wait, isn't it super late? Would this place even be open?

Gwen just laughed as she looked at you.

Gwen: Y/N, poor, sweet, handsome, Y/N. Nothing is ever locked when you have a .45 magnum.

You raised a brow as she pulled out a gun and suddenly shot the panel next to the door. She then kicked in the door and walts in like nothing.

Venom: Ohhh. I like her ssstyle.

Y/N: Gwen!

You rushed to catch up to her as she kept walking like nothing was wrong. Of course, you had to whsiper.