Monster/X-Men #4

You and Laura reached the school at record speeds after the attack on the mountain. It was now evening but people were still hanging around when you suddenly showed up.

You and Laura ran as fast as you could into the school and you were lucky enough to find Scott and Jean in the hall talking. They noticed you and Laura and they looked confused.

Scott: Y/N? Laura?

Jean: What are you two doing here? Where are the others? Where are your clothes?

Y/N: Sentinels! There were Sentinels in the mountains waiting for us!

Laura: They're going to attack the school!

Scott and Jean looked at each other in worry before Scott clenched his fists.

Scott: Rally the X-Men! We need to defend the school!

And just like that the Sentenels were launched into action.

Monster:
Year 1

You watched as Scott called in everyone he could. Illyana had returned a while ago with the others and you were all now wearing your gear.

Ororo: How did this go under our noses?

Jean: When could they have been moved in there? Logan is always in that mountain.

Did it really matter? The fact of the matter was that the Sentinels were placed in that mountain. You looked at your gloves and clenched your hand into a fist.

Venom: They'll be here ssssoon.

Y/N: I know. We have to protect the school.

Venom: Obviously.

You turned over to Scott as he placed his phone back into his pocket.

Scott: That was everyone. They're on their way but it'll be some time. We'll have to hold them off on our own until then.

So, four X-Men and some students. Perfect.

Logan: Doesn't matter. Everyone needs to get ready.

You all nodded and headed up to the ground floor. All the students were evacuated to the safe bunker under the school where the Professor was using his machine.

You all exited the school and stood on the lawn as you watched the Sentinels flying towards your way. That was quite a lot of them.

Lorna: So, what's the plan?

Logan: Destroy them all.

You ignited your hands as you looked at the Sentinels.

Y/N: That I can do.

You flew up with Ororo, Jean, and Lorna to try and hold them back in the air. The four of you flew towards the Sentinels before you zapped over one of them. You focused all your fire onto one foot that launched you right towards the Sentinel.

You froze your other leg and slammed it right into the Sentinel which sent you flying right through the giant. You then zapped to another and stabbed into it. You pulled back the metal plate and blasted the inside with your electrity which caused the Sentinel to crash down into another.