Monster Problems

Widow: Gang....

Miles: Don't call us that.

Widow: I will like to start this meeting with saying that me and Y/N are on even terms now.

Riri: How did that happen?

Y/N: She stabbed me with a spoon this morning.

Nadia: It's true. I've never seen it happen in person before.

Everyone was at the tower for a meeting regarding everything that happened. Along with the Program, Felicia and Nadia were sitting where you and Sam normally sat. The couch was only so big after all.

Widow: And second off, I just want to say that I'm p...pr.....prou.....prougak!

Miles: She really can't say it.

Widow took a deep breath.

Widow: I want to say that I'm...proud. Whoo. That was rough.

Eveeyone looked at her with unamused faces.

Widow: You all did amazing under pressure. There was a few bumps in the road, but we saved a life.

Felicia: Thank you again, by the way.

Sam: You made us pancakes. Consider it even.

Kamala: Those really were the best pancakes I've ever had.

Widow: And now for our second order of business. I would like to officially welcome our newest member of the Program.

She nodded to Nadia who smiled and stood up. She stood next to Widow and looked like she was going to explode with excitement.

Nadia: H-Hey! Um, I'm the Wasp!

You all smiled.

Danny: Hello, Wasp.

Nadia: But my name is....Nadia Van Dyne!

Wait.

Kamala: Nadia, that's a last name. Janet's last name.

Nadia nodded excitedly.

Nadia: On top of finally becoming a US citizen, I was adopted by Janet officially!

Everyone jumped up and cheered as Nadia finally let her excitement out. She hugged Viv, who was smiling, everyone crowded around her.

Widow smiled as she watched you all celebrate your friend's victory over the legal system.

It almost looked like you were an actual family.

Monster:
Year 1

Felicia: But, wouldn't that cause it to overload?

Y/N: Not really. Viv did some stuff to it so it can take my electricity.

You did your daily push ups with Felicia on your back instead of Nadia or Viv for once. You were telling her what everything did while she listened in excitement and awe.

Felicia: Wow. This definitely beats that one punching bag we had. You know, before you destoryed it.

Y/N: Heh. Yeah.

Venom: Kid, the fact that you can get girlsss to sssit on you while you work out tellss me that you're jussst holding yourssself back.

Y/N: Felicia is not my girlfriend. Neither is Cat.

Venom: What about Viv?

You looked over to where Viv was sitting with Nadia. She looked over to you and flashed a smile before she turned back to her great aunt.