Nova and Monster

Widow: Well, one less girl in the tower. One less mouth to feed. Gonna miss her.

You had just finished telling Widow about Felicia leaving after your goodbye. You were still dealing with it, but you knew you would be fine eventually.

Besides, it turns out you had other things to worry about.

Sam: Y/N!

You and Widow jumped at the boy's sudden arrival. He rushed into the room and stopped in front of you.

Sam: Quick, I need your help!

You and Widow looked at each other.

Y/N: Uh, why?

Sam: Cause I was off in space and I was coming back to earth when my vision went black and I thought I was blind but it turns out I wasn't but now I can see these weird dot things and I realized that they're actually points that are attached to places in space and they all lead me to Nova Corp helmets and so I need you to come into space with with and help me find all of them because you're the only one I know who could possibly survive the vacuums of space.

You and Widow looked at Sam for a moment before you stood up and pulled out your mask.

Y/N: Okay. Let's do this.

Monster:
Year 1

You flew alongside Nova towards Arizona where he lived. A small town the size of a postage stamp really.

Carefree, Arizona.

Venom: Oh! A cactussss!

Sam landed and pulled off his helmet as you pulled off your mask. You wore your uniform under your clothes while Sam's uniform dissapered when he pulled of the helmet. He hurried over towards a house where a woman was standing. Must be his mom.

She noticed Sam and you.

Mrs. Alexander: I was starting to worry that you forgot you needed to babysit tonight.

Sam: Oh....yeah. Uh, no way I would forget. Oh! And this is Y/N. My friend.

His mom looked at you and you shook her hand with a wink.

Y/N: Nice to meet you, Ma'am.

Venom: MILF alert.

Mrs. Alexadner: Oh, hun. No need to me so formal. Anyway, Sam, I have two different job interviews to get to. Nuke dinner for you and Kaelynn. Y/N, too, if he's staying for dinner. I might be late, love you. Y/N, it was nice to meet you.

You smiled as his mom took off the other direction. You then turned to Sam.

Y/N: Why are we babysitting? You said you needed my help with some space thing. Not babysitting.

Sam: I forgot! It's fine. It's fine. We can go after the little twerp goes to sleep.

You just sighed and followed Sam into the house. Inside was a younger girl watching SpongeBob on the TV while she sat on the floor.

Sam: Kaelynn, I brought a friend over.

The girl looked back and noticed you. You waved. She then looked at her brother.