Black Cat Arc #2

Y/N: Nope. No way.

You paced back and forth ontop of the building as Cat laid on one of the vents. While she was in her costume, which was showing a bit more cleavage than usual, you were wearing a black goodie with your bandanna still around your neck.

Cat: Oh, come on. Live a little, Frankie.

You rolled your eyes at the nickname she gave you. Frankenstein's Monster. Shorten to Frankie.

Y/N: See, you always say that. And I always listen. And every time, we end up with people who want to kill us.

Cat: Y/N.

You looked at her to see that she was giving you kitten eyes.

Cat: Please? For me?

You just looked at her.

Y/N: Nope. Hard pass.

Cat sighed and sat up so that she was sitting cross legged.

Cat: I can't do this job without you.

Y/N: Then you'll just have to not do it.

Cat pouted. Ever since last night, you had been oddly rejective towards her. Like you wanted to do something else. Anything else. It kinda hurt, honestly.

Cat: I need you for this because I trust you. Because you can handle yourself. And because you always want to help people. That's like your whole thing! You're a super softie.

You sighed and looked at her.

Y/N: I don't like this. Any of this. Who even gave you this job?

Cat: A young couple who are in love and hate Hammerhead.

You stopped pacing at the name. You then looked at her. You both looked at each other in silence. Her with a smirk, and you with a scowl.

You still haven't told her about the offer. And she still hasn't talked to you about how she felt.

Y/N: F-Fine. God, this is going to be so embarrassing.

Cat smiled as she tossed you the bagged suit that you would be wearing.

Cat: Well, hurry up and change. Our wedding is going to start pretty soon.

You just groaned as you looked at the tux.

Monster:
Year 1

Disclaimer just so you can understand the situation you found yourself in. This was a fact you learned quite early on. The Maggia are weird. Not just the weird death rays and mob boss kind of weird either. More like the Marriage of the Martyrs kind of weird.

What's that?

That's the reason you were walking down the isle with Felicia towards the alter. She wore her white wedding dress, and you wore your black tux. Crime families on both sides. Guns, knives, bombs, and so much more.

You see, when two families have an on going beef, bad blood boarding on war,the martyrs are married. Two youths, a prince and princess, are brought together on this sacred tradition.

You and Felicia reached the alter where the ceremony started. The two are then married by law and oath. They're reminded of their duty to their family. Of tradition. Of what's expected of them.

The large door is opened by the priest while everyone waits.

Then the newly weds fight to the death to settle their family's differences.