The Fist Bros

It has been three days since you felt that dread of evil that you still couldn't explain. It was enough to keep you on edge for a bit but eventually, it just kinda faded enough for you to calm down. You had started going back to school where you attended your first movie club meeting with Quentin.

Quentin: A-And the options f-for today are E-Enter the Dragon a-and Baby Driver.

He held up the two dvds and you looked at the covers. They both seemed like completely different movies. However, your eyes landed on the dragon one.

You think you heard Danny talk about that one before.

Y/N: How about the dragon one?

Quentin looked at the kung-fu movie and nodded..he got everything set up and hit play.
-----------
Danny was at the tower for a quick training session when you kicked in the door which caused him, Widow, and Kamala to jump.

You stepped in and pointed right at Danny.

Y/N: You will be my rival!

The three looked at you with confusion.

Danny: What?

Monster:
Year 1

Danny: So, let me get this straight. You watched Enter the Dragon and decided that I was the only one who could be your rival?

You nodded.

Danny: Why?

Widow and Kamala were sitting on the couch watching you and Danny talk.

Y/N: Because you're the most experienced here in fighting and you have powers.

Danny: I have Chi.

Y/N: Same difference! I can't fight Sam or Kamala or anyone else cause I might kill them. And by fighting you in hand to hand combat, I can learn more and maybe even get some new moves!

Widow and Kamala looked at you like you were a mad man but they stayed quiet.

Danny: I....you know what? I'll take this challenge. You want me to be your rival, then I'll be your rival.

You cheered while Venom woke up from his nap.

Venom: What did I misss?! Where'sss the babe?!

And thus, your rivalry with Danny began.
------------
Day 1.

You were in the training room doing push ups across from Danny as you both stared each other down.

Nadia: So, what's the point of this?

Kamala: Honestly, I think it's to see who's stronger.

Kamala sat on Danny's back while Nadia sat on yours. Everyone else just watched off to the side.

Sam: Man. Those guys are monsters.

Mile: Yeah. Kinda makes me feel like I'm falling behind.

The two boys stood there a moment.

Next thing you know, they were doing push ups with Viv on Sam's back and Riri on Miles'

Sam: I won't be left behind!