Monster: Road to X-Men

The Monster fought against time itself to return his reality to it's rightful place. He had saved the lost souls and gained new allies as well. However, he himself had more problems to see through.

The Monster had a vision, a thought, a dream, that spoke of his true name. Now, looking for answers, he finds himself at the school for others of his kind.

Xavier's School for the Gifted.

Monster:
Year 1

You got out of the car after the long drive and took in the fresh air. It's been two days since your episode and everyone in the Program was either worried, or curious. You had to make a note on your phone after the fact since you had no idea what had happened.

Y/N Creed.

You couldn't explain what happened even if you tried. You honestly couldn't remember what you were doing or thinking in that short amount of time besides two things.

Your name.

And the name of the man who can help you figure out this mystery.

Charles Xavier.

Cap: This is it. Xavier's School for the Gifted.

You looked back at the hero who drove you all the way here from the city. Widow couldn't do it since she had to actually do her job and be at the tower with the others. You were exempt from any meetings, missions, and training sessions for the foreseeable future.

You had your own mission to go on, after all.

Y/N: Thank you. For driving me here.

Cap nodded as he walked around the car. He then placed a hand on your shoulder.

Cap: No problem, son. Why don't we head in and meet with the headmaster?

You nodded and followed Cap inside. Word was, this school was a school for mutants. People who had the X-Gene just like you did.

Looking around, you noticed the building was mostly empty. However, it was a school day and you did hear voices echoing down the hall, so maybe everyone was just in class. Made sense.

Cap lead you through the halls before he stopped in front of two wooden doors. He knocked.

???: Come in.

Cap held open the door for you and you stepped inside. It was an office. This must be the headmaster's office. And the guy sitting at the window must be the headmaster himself.

The chair spun around and the man saw you. He smiled when he saw you.

???: Hello, Y/N. My name is Charles Xavier. And what a pleasure it is to finally meet you.

 And what a pleasure it is to finally meet you