Chapter 19

Feyre Pov 

I was mad at Cassian and a little at Rhys becouse of they overcaring. After Cass and Az gone I was sitting with Rhys touching his hair. I knew that he don't want to talk about this yet and I decide to respect this.

"Can you answerd me for question honestly?" I asked and when he confirmed I said again "How are you feeling?"

"I thinked that you have a better questions" He laughed "I am almost fine. Just my wound hurt a little but this is normal." I looked at him and he must seen worried in my face "I have been in worse condition a few time and I am fine." I was trying to belive him but how I could when he would said anything to calm me down. "And how are you Feyre darling?"

"Me and baby are fine. Madja check us and will come back in two days to you and she will examinate me to" I was talking a lot becouse of worries and I knew that he see this. 

When I was thinking Mor came into the room "Hello everyone! How is it that my lovely cousin is getting hurt everytime when there is no women around?" She asked "I will babysit you all for a few days"

I sighed. "I am fine you are only here for Rhys" 

"Yeah sure I know you don't let anyone take her of you" Mor said and I have to admit that she is right. My old habits and live don't let me rely on other people. Of couse I was trying to work on this. I knew that Inner Circle would do anything  for me and I would do anything for them. 

"You can help me but I am pregnant no invalid." I declared and noticed that Rhys and Mor was looking surprised at me. "What?"

"You never let us help you. Are you feeling okey?" Rhys asked and I saw that he is worried. That what is happening when you try to be good for them. 

"I am okey. I just tried to be nice for you but if you don't want this I can take ca-"

"No, no I will take care of you" Mor interruped me "Rhys do you need anything?" when Rhysand denied Mor said "So I will go and make some food for you and then I am going to make sure if you are resting."