Chapter 39

*Feyre pov*

"Hi Feyre" I woke up when I heard Rhys voice close to my ear. "I am sorry for waking you darling but I have to tell you about something."

 He sound so seriously that I focused in one second "Yes of course" I said while I sat on bed "What's going on?"

"It is nothing bad darling don't need to be worried." I calmed down a little and when I did he countinued "Cassian was here to tell me about something that he and Az find out in the Spring Court. Like we were expecting he went mad when he find out about our baby. He destroyed the most of his court."

"Is he going to attack?" I asked panicked. I couldn't even think about my little son in danger. 

"No darling, or at least we don't know about something like that. But when Az was spying he find out that my mum and my sister were alive all this time." He end up and looked at me.

 I didn't know what to say. That was impossible. Tamlin killed them long time ago.  "Are you sure about this?" I asked

"Yes Feyre, Az and Cassian  questioned them and then I went to meet them." I didn't know what to say so I was just looking at Rhys. "I know that this is crazy and a lot to take my love but I am one hundret percent sure that they are my mum and sister."

"Okey so what we will do to Tamlin? We can't just forgive him that he hold them such a long time." 

"Of course we will not forgive him. At first we will meet with Inner Circle. They will be here in couple hours. My sister and mum too." He hesitated for a second. "But if you want to rest it's no problem. I will tell you everything through the bond."

"I am going. I want to meet your family and I won't rest when you all are working." I said "Don't even think that I will let you go through it alone."

"I know you won't but I am worry. You should get more rest. You just gave birth and you are supposed to lay in bed not work." He argue

"I will rest after this meeting." I said "And now sorry but I have to prepare for this." I kissed him and went to the bathroom to take a bath. 

I still was sore after birth so everything was  taking me more time that usually.

"Let me help you" Rhys said when he saw how much trouble I had with entering the bath.

"I am fine. I can do this by myself" I responded

"I know you can do this but it will be less painful if I help you. Come on I saw you naked before." He said and helped me. 

When I felt warm water I relaxed and I let Rhys wash my hair. After a bath he again helped me to get into new clothes and I went to feed baby before meeting begin. 

"I love seeing you two together" Rhys said to my ear. I smiled at his voice. No matter how complicated our live was I still was more than happy to be with him.