Chapter 5

Rhysand Pov

I have never been so nervous before. I hate when Feyre is feeling bad and I can't do anything to help her. I forced myself to get up from her and I went to office to do some work. When I saw all documents to read and anserw to them I started thinking about getting assistant for that. That was always my work but when Feyre accepted mating bond she took some work for her and now I can't think how I ever could have done this alone. 

After an hour I heard someone entering house and I left my office to see Cassian and Ann in my door. 

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked and started helping Ann with her clothes.

"Can't I just visit my friend and his wife?" Cassian asked coming into living room "Where is she?"

"She had hard morning and she is sleeping right now." I said without thinking. No one know about pregnancy yet and I could just said to much "She has been working all nigdt and morning" I add quickly but Cass look at me weird.

"Okey then." Cassian said but something was definitly wrong in his voice

"What is wrong Cass?" I asked carefully

"Ann why doesn't you go play toys?" Cassian asked his daughter. When she was gone with toys He said "I think that Illyrians are planing a rebellion" 

"What?" I asked paniced. Why now? Why now when I am waiting dor my child and my wife is pregnant? Can't we have peace when we need this so much? "What make you thinked that" I asked trying to get my voice back.

"I heard talking Illyrians about this and I thinked you should know about that but maybe this is nothing. Just some rummors." He said but I known that he isn't telling me everything.

"This is not everything, is it?" I looked at him but he was looking at Ann worried. I knew what he is thinking about. He has to much to loose if rebellious is real. His mate and his child couldn't loose him.  "You don't wanna be general anymore, right?"

"What makes you thinked that?" He said

"I am not blind or stupid. You have your mate and child. You don't wanna risk that" 

"Yeah but I still wanna be your general. You and Azriel have your family too. I just have to be more careful about what I am doing." He said " And I wanna beat the danger for my doughter safe world."  

"We all have things to fight for. We heve to get more information about what is going on. I will asked Azriel to spy for me again." I sighed "I need a drink and you probably too"

"I have to take care of Ann" He sighed 

"Having child complicade everything?" I asked worried

"No. It makes everything diffrent but it is wonderful."