Chapter 18

Rhysand Pov

When I woke up I still wasn't feel good but at least I didn't feel blood on myself. I looked around and saw Cassian who was watching me so intanse that he wasn't even blinked. 

"You don't have to look at me all the time. I am fine" I said but in the same moment I tried sit on the couch and my wound start hurting.

"Damn it Rhys. Lie down. Now." Cassian spoke angrly "I don't let you down again."

"Again?" I asked "When was the first time?" I knew that he was talking about this accident and I don't wanted to fight with him about that this isn't his foult. Besides I must told this second time after that to Az. "You know what? Not even answerd. No one of us is responsible for that"

"Rhys I-I"

"Don't Cass. Don't even try to apologize. Nothing of that is your foult." I cut him off "Better tell me how is Feyre and my baby." I felt stupid that I didn't asked about this in the moment when I woke up. 

"Madja said them to rest so we made her go sleep." He said "But we promise her that we will wake her to she can talk to you." I realized that she was as worried as I. 

"Don't wake her. I will take the responsibility for that. She should rest now." I observed 

"I am not that person who get arrow almost in heart" I heard from stairs my mate voice

"And I am not that person who is carring a child" I replied. I knew that we was both right. "Do the deal. If you will be resting I will rest to" 

"Fine but if you will be ready to talk tell me that. I wanna know what happend."

 I didn't wanted to tall her this but I have no choice "Fine." When I looked I her I saw how worried she was and I felt bad for this.  "Come to me my love." She came to the couch and sat on the edge. I touch her cheek and said "You don't have to worry darling. Please rest you two need this." I was counting on this that she would listen to me but I knew that she won't give up to do nothing that quick. 

"I can't just shout my feelings down you know? When something happend to you I can't just forget about this and relax." I knew that she was right but I really wanted her to get some rest.

"I understand you but now everything is good. All of us need some rest and when we get our strang up we can get to the fight rebelia again." When I declared that I saw a mistake in this.

"I can fight too?" There it is. My mistake that I shouldn't said that.

"You will work in this but not in the front of this." I understood that she would like to fighrt in first line pregnant or no but I couldn't let this happend. "Don't fight with this please. You need to be safe and your work would be same important like this what we do." I saw that she understand that but also knew that she would be worried no matter what I said. 

"We all will be fine. We are going to win even if you just stay back." Cassian spoke to support m. "But right now like Rhysand said we should get rest before this hell begin"

"You should rest to. Tell Azriel that he can go to his family and you go to yours. I can take care of me and Rhys without burdening myself." My mate declared and I wanted to ask Cassian to stay here and help Feyre but I knew that she was right. They have families too and should spend time with them until we will have to go to fight a rebelion. 

"I will get Mor to help you" He said and when he saw that feyre is about to argue he added "She wanted to visit you anyway." 

"Whatever. But I can menage this on my own" Feyre said

"We knew darling. But you don't have to. This is what family is for. To help you." I spoke knowing that she is arguing only becouse she never used to get anyone help. All her childhood she was counting just on herself and now is time change this"